Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 03-21-2014, 05:43 AM   #1
mikhapop

How to do a keyword research without keyword planer

hi i am from Egypt, but i am facing a big problem, there is no online keyword research tool can get me how many researchers in my country, they can give you data from some contries (usa and some western countries but not Egypt) and the keyword planner suck, any other tool that can give me the number of searches from Egypt??????????
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mikhapop is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2014, 10:44 PM   #2
adil1000

You can use "keyword revealer" it will help you to select a right keyword for your blog niche. Google keyword planner tools is best for everyone you just need to select your country name first and than research keyword i am sure it will give you your country searches result.
adil1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 03:29 AM   #3
snooze321

You can use Google keyword planer it's provided by Google without any charges and choose your country, you can also use Word tracker.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
snooze321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 01:56 AM   #4
johnstyle

You can use Google Keyword planner on the site it is helpful in indexing the site it is helpful.
johnstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:05 PM   #5
crandallman77

just google it!

crandallman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 12:47 AM   #6
senior

Location: 150 North Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-200, Radnor, PA 19087
if you don't want to use keyword planner then you have to check you competitor site keywords and use that keyword to your website..

senior is offline   Reply With Quote