Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 05-15-2013, 03:48 AM   #1
noahwilson

What host do you recommend?

Hello Guys,
I have been searching for a while for a good host, but there are soo many these days it is hard to choose. I was wondering if people could give me information on the host they use and what makes them different to other hosts!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
noahwilson is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2013, 04:11 AM   #2
zitam

I would recommend you Hosting raja, bigorck, Znetlive.. These are the top ranked web hosting providers in India.

:: India's Best Web Hosting company

Drupal Hosting -
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:12 AM   #3
How?

well, I am happy using hostforweb.com hosting services. Everything works like a clock. Several friends have moved their business sites to them and I plan to move my primary corporate web site to them soon as well.
They offer really cheap hosting plans along with 20% discount code: SPRING (use when ordering). good luck!

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:51 AM   #4
Gorrilas

As I know pretty good webhosting solutions offered by OurInternet reliable hosting provider. It also has great pricing. Servers are stable, speed connectivity is fast. Support it is the best.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 02:51 AM   #5
Celsius

If you are interested in getting a quality hosting service, use it from 02hosting or obhosting companies.
They have resourceful plans and active support which is online for 24 hours.
Prices are low on their quality services.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:30 AM   #6
rashmi12

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahwilson View Post
Hello Guys,
I have been searching for a while for a good host, but there are soo many these days it is hard to choose. I was wondering if people could give me information on the host they use and what makes them different to other hosts!
Hello,

I would say HostGator, Bigrock, Znetlive are the top web hosting providers.

Last edited by rashmi12; 05-20-2013 at 08:32 AM..
rashmi12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:38 AM   #7
storminternet

Can you please explain about your budget and your requirements. It will help us to suggest you suitable webhosting package according to your needs. Also which location you prefer, UK or USA ?

|
|
|

Lifetime Hosting:
ISPA Award Winner: 2013-Best SME Hosting| 2014-Best Dedicated Hosting
Join the Storm Web Hosting
and get 20% of the sale value
storminternet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:53 AM   #8
a-b-c-d

Think that aspnix.com would be the best bet if you need professional Linux and Windows hosting deals.
Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus. They were always right on top of everything that I needed.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:50 AM   #9
SanGoku

You can give 4Goodhosting a try. They offer powerful Canadian shared hosting solutions.
As for the pricing, it is reasonable. They have affordable web hosting service of various OSs like Windows and Linux and their tech agents is active and responsive for 24 hours.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:16 AM   #10
kaithyedward

I alwayse recomended godady for hosting because this ones provides best services with a reasonable rates ............

kaithyedward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:01 AM   #11
jack170794

Hostgator is the first thing comes to mind.
jack170794 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:45 AM   #12
Infinite

I believe you should compare offers and choose the best one. I like services provided by Aspnix. They are offering high available support, stable solutions and low prices.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 01:26 AM   #13
mastersite

If you are looking for inexpensive and reliable budget dedicated hosting I can recommend you http://www.crookservers.com/dedicated-servers.php
IMO - they are one of the best providers.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 03:07 AM   #14
peterfreddy

I have hosted my website with www.TuckTail.com . I have been with them because all their hosting plans are low in cost and at the same time they provide 24/7 customer support too. I have been with them for more than 3 years. I have never though to change the host. I am satisfied with their services.
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 04:05 AM   #15
Michel001

If you are looking for reliable web host that can be good to US as well as European audience, can recommend Novatrend.ch
This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability.