Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 10-20-2011, 07:39 AM   #1
scandalbabesuk

Thumbs up How can i change GEO Location ?

Hello friend's i need your help because my website webmaster tools assign united kingdom but now show Zambia so please suggest me how i can change Zambia to United Kingdom.

I had tried more time, i had send reconsideration message to google but no any solutions. so please help me .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

scandalbabesuk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-20-2011, 01:33 PM   #2
shanmarsh2

I use Surfbouncer VPN because I got tired of constantly trying to find a proxy that worked and would pass enough traffic to make it useful. I've been using it for a while now and I can get to anything. No worries.

|
shanmarsh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 06:10 PM   #3
manige3e

Location: UNIT 1B THE SUMMIT MANCHESTER ROAD BURNLEY BB11 5HG
Web Site promotion is supposed to be the main element of your web site marketing strategy. It is not sufficient just to design a gorgeous web site and place in on the Internet. Endorsing your web site has to be carried out continually if you desire to get an incessant flow of traffic to your web site. If you fail to draw traffic to your web site, all the effort and money that you put in creating your colorful pages of the web site are in vain. Also, before you go into detail on how to get traffic to your sites, you need to make sure that you complete following basic steps on your way to get the most out of your marketing campaigns:

1. The first step to successful web site promotion that gives a lot of profit is creating a successful web site promotion plan. Planning plays a vital role in web site promotion. When crafting your web site, make a plan on how to advertise it as well. Attempt to put yourself in your customer's place when designing your web site. It is too simple to just see your web site from your own viewpoint. You require having an apparent idea for your commerce, objectives, which may be long term, or short term that you desire to attain and the policies of how you will achieve them.

2. The second step to increase profit with web site promotion is to classify your target market. Many online marketers endorse their web site pointlessly in a field, which is too big. They may employ bulk mailing as one of their endorsement approaches. This may bring you visitors but does not guarantee sales. It is important to get targeted visitors rather than just traffic to your web site.

/
/
/

manige3e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 11:02 PM   #4
smmexpertss

If you didn’t already know, web browsers like Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer include geolocation services on the backend. It works similar to GPS or geolocation on your mobile device. It identifies your local area either through your active Wi-Fi connection, IP address or network location. Once it finds this information and stores it successfully, it can be used in a number of different ways.

For example, every time you post a status update on Facebook or Twitter and it includes your location, the browser was accessing your geolocation data. Some websites even tap into this information automatically to deliver you local search results or more personalized information and news.
smmexpertss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 12:08 AM   #5
sudeepkhana

Yes, you can change your IP address as well as change your geolocation data. It Identifies your local area either through your active Wi-fi connection, network location or IP address.
1: Use a VPN
2: Disable Geolocation Services
3: Mask Your Geolocation

|
sudeepkhana is offline   Reply With Quote