Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 06-10-2015, 11:15 AM   #1
andredevilz

Webmasters going back

Hello,

I have a new site which i'm trying to improve using webmasters

When I do site query the google search it returns me 8 pages.

Webmasters returns a lot of wrong information, i really don't understand:

Index - It is saying that I have 15 pages indexed (when google only shows 8).

HTML Improvements- It's saying that I have 3 pages with title duplicated 'Just another wordpress site' - those pages don't even exist, they have 2 months.

How can I improve my website if webmasters is returning me all this?

Thanks.
andredevilz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-13-2015, 06:13 AM   #2
ron1

The results of webmaster and google both are delayed, hence it is quite difficult to judge, but the results what you get on google by typing site: website url are little more appropriate than webmaster.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|

ron1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 11:50 PM   #3
marvinsam

I think you can check your website in some other premium tools to sort out this issue

|
marvinsam is offline   Reply With Quote