Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 09-16-2012, 03:47 AM   #1
galib0833

Post Earn money by data entry

I am a new user in here. i know about computer little. i want to earn money by the data entry. do you have any idea to make money by data entry? i have found a website here. but i do not know how does it work. give me a solution for me please.
galib0833 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2013, 02:32 AM   #2
Grace Hall

Thanks for sharing with us......................

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 10:18 PM   #3
shrikant.softwi

You need to be expert in typing skills and have some knowledge about some basic softwares like word, excel, etc. You can search for some companies who are giving such kind of jobs in your area and try them first.

Secondly you can get registered with some freelance job sites like freelancer, elance etc. and try your luck there.
- Kolhapur Area.
Expert
in Maharashtra
shrikant.softwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 10:54 PM   #4
anuverma1

For this you must have knowledge of Ms. Excel and your typing speeed should be more than 35 word per minute.

|
|
|
anuverma1 is offline   Reply With Quote