Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 08-19-2013, 11:28 PM   #1
financepitch

Please review my site

Hello friends, Please review my site and advice me to do more well. My site is about finance and business. Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Business, Insurance, Investment & Career News Portal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

financepitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2013, 11:42 AM   #2
othels

Very informative! However a bit cluttered. Anyway you can simplify the layout and make it easy to navigate?

Owner,
Othels Art Gallery & School of Art
11775 Northfall Lane, Suite 202
Alpharetta, GA 30009

othels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 05:09 PM   #3
financepitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by othels View Post
Very informative! However a bit cluttered. Anyway you can simplify the layout and make it easy to navigate?
Thanks for your valued comment regarding my site. I will try your advice.

- Business, Insurance, Investment & Career News Portal

Last edited by financepitch; 08-21-2013 at 06:28 PM..
financepitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:22 AM   #4
AndyCash

I don't mind the layout so much, but I think your logo (or lack of it) lets the rest of the site down. Will only cost you a couple of hours work on odesk. I know a very good designer on there if you're interested.
AndyCash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:32 PM   #5
Die_heart

yeah i had check your site it nice.

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 07:30 PM   #6
andrea1992

a nice site, keep working with it
Old 08-14-2017, 01:44 PM   #7
Agent 47

nice and pretty good.

Agent 47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 08:27 PM   #8
manavatmix

Nice clean interface. I like it! Good work!

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
manavatmix is offline   Reply With Quote