Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 10-22-2011, 11:30 PM   #1
stevenhighman14

Choice of Keywords

No matter how busy you are as a webmaster, you cannot just set aside the role that those keywords are playing. You have to remember that it is one of the basic elements of the existence of the site that you have put up and launched into the e-commerce or online world. Your key words must be relevant to the contents of our site. Proper selection of it is therefore necessary. You have to get the services of experts when you are not very well-versed in the selection process. There are lots of these SEO experts in the online world these days.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
stevenhighman14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-24-2011, 01:22 AM   #2
LeoTic

keywords are very important for seo
it's the key point

|
LeoTic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:08 AM   #3
brettsmith786

hi,
i want to know my entrance exam results which keyword i will search for it.

brettsmith786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:46 AM   #4
tomcar

I completely agree with LeoTic. However, I highly recommend you using so called long tails (3, 4 - word's keywords)- a competiton is lower then and keywords are specific so it gives you better results.

tomcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 05:52 AM   #5
john321

keword selection is very important factor in search engien optimization.

|
john321 is offline   Reply With Quote