Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 10-17-2012, 10:41 PM   #1
merrybolt

What is the best SEO strategy, according to you?

If you want your web site in which it operates effectively, there are several SEO strategies can be put into use. An important place of operation, you will not have to worry about the discount to all these sites. When you start doing SEO will be well cared for. Among them, you must be strategic is to submit your site in search engines such as Yahoo, Google, Bing and MSN and so on. Like directory submission, article submission, forum posting, social bookmarking submit the press release submitted by other SEO services is also very important. These get extra attention for your site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
merrybolt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-17-2012, 11:09 PM   #2
tipinsns

merrybolt I agree with you, I started before 6 month with my 4 websites, SEO is very important and also very hard job, it become a quite science ... I use blogs, press releases, google profile links,forum links. From what I notice, Google often change their algorythm and backlink politics, now we have to get backlinks only from high pr websites, those with pr0 is almost useless... To be NO.1 in search results is long and hard job.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tipinsns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:35 AM   #3
Fabianner

SEO is one of the effective tools through which you could easily promote your business online. I used this tool for making my business popular in the global market.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:27 AM   #4
webspekers

There are so many off-page optimization methods to optimize our websites, But best one are Forum postings, Social Media and Press releases are best strategies in SEO.
webspekers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:21 AM   #5
paulkkarns

I think all Technique have own important, but in simple say White hat necessary no balck hat SEO Technique. Necessary to update with Google update.
paulkkarns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:27 AM   #6
stefijain

i think first you need to select right keywords for your website, then optimize, then write unique content using your keywords in content. interlinking between all pages using right keywords as anchor text, check sitemap.xml, sitemap.html, robots.txt, urllist.txt, 301 redirection and update if need, now time to start off page so do article submission, press release submission, blog commenting, create squidoo, hubpages, create blog and do posting , do forums surely you will get more benefit and higher ranking in google.

|
|
stefijain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:01 AM   #7
sergeyk

for me the best way of seo promotion is the blog commenting and forum posting.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:45 PM   #8
kemcar

For me the best SEO strategy is to take care of the keywords, content and back links. If these three are well cared for then the website won't face any problem.
kemcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:58 PM   #9
kenstone9

Forum Posting,Blog Commenting, Article Submission & Social Bookmarking

|
kenstone9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:40 PM   #10
johnuy

article submitting and blog commenting

|
johnuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:44 PM   #11
IAMalfin

As for me, Article Submission, Social Bookmarking and Forum Posting are the best strategies i have used in SEO

IAMalfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:40 PM   #12
Hairrestoration

strategy

Onpage + forum posting, directories, guest blogging, social media
Hairrestoration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:42 AM   #13
jilllianicc

Great content is really important; you can't just churn out article after crappy article and expect people to take notice (well, they will notice but not in the way you want). Having said that, SEO article writing and guest writing for other blogs seem to be working for us, though you have to do it consistently. Blog commenting and forum posting are also valuable techniques but, as I said, the key is to keep doing it.
jilllianicc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:30 AM   #14
Quanta-HIS

Nice information thanks

|
Quanta-HIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 05:03 PM   #15
sam davis

Its leaving good comments or creating good and fresh information on every website.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote