Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 09-08-2013, 10:44 PM   #1
fredpeterson543

Web Promotions

Hello Friends,
Thank you for coming here,

There is a QUESTION for you.

Regarding some tips for Website promotion?

I have tried for last six months for the website but I do n't get any good result.I have done all things,any seo persons who a suggest me the way of work which get quick ranking.Do n't say on normal or general things, first see the site and what are factors to change in on page that might be helped.It is a mover site.

Web Designing Companies in Delhi | Wedding Planners in Delhi | Event Management Companies in Delhi

Last edited by fredpeterson543; 02-07-2016 at 01:21 AM..
fredpeterson543 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-09-2013, 12:12 AM   #2
onlinecentric1

Don't insert so much images and flushes,frames,graphics..edit meta tags...add google analytics code.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
onlinecentric1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 12:38 AM   #3
sam davis

Can you try to post direct link to your website?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:15 AM   #4
KJohns

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredpeterson543 View Post

Regarding some tips for Website promotion?

I have tried for last six months for the website but I do n't get any good result.I have done all things,any seo persons who a suggest me the way of work which get quick ranking.Do n't say on normal or general things, first see the site and what are factors to change in on page that might be helped.It is a mover site.
You have not mentioned the website for which you are asking questions about and mention the specific marketing categories you have used so far. Please let me know and i then i will be in quite good position to give you suggestions.
KJohns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 10:27 PM   #5
zamina

Increase your load speed and don't place too much keywords on website.
zamina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:42 AM   #6
kiplina

Send a message via Yahoo to kiplina
If you are the owner of a small company and are production some item or items, you can promote your items by public promotion on the public sites like Tweets and Facebook or myspace which are producing an incredible number of visitors daily and the individuals are referring to things and items they use or they want to purchase with their buddies throughout the world. You can create a weblog related to your item and give all the information about your item on it.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:30 AM   #7
oddy1113

The most important indexes and search engines .We increase legitimate content and provide helpful resources to your visitors and thereby increase your value .

laina rahaa
oddy1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:40 AM   #8
happney2

Web promotions is like SEO.
happney2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:54 AM   #9
shaadisan

Web promotion is very need for the website ranking. Search engine crawl the all website links.

|
shaadisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:24 AM   #10
lovewebdesign

You should take their advice wisely and find out your own way to do SEO.

|
|
lovewebdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:24 AM   #11
aashish897

I will suggest you do once again website audit and check the website backlinks profiles, if backlinks are coming from bad and spammy website than remove it or use Google disavow tool. Perform on-page optimization once again and check your website load time, reduce if it is high.
aashish897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:06 AM   #12
wctumesh

1 of Cape Town & South Africa's most comprehensive Web Development companies. Established more than a decade ago, in 2002, WEB PROMOTIONS, has grown and expanded into various areas of Web Development.
We strive to offer complete Web Development Solutions to meet each individuals' personal or business needs.
You cannot underestimate the benefits having an effective website. Your website is an extension of your business and yourself, and sends out a message to your potential customers.
Having a well-designed website will also help to get your site indexed correctly by the search engines, as well as achieving better rankings.
If you have no experience about where to begin with your new website design or just looking for a reliable and affordable company to handle all your current web related headaches, then you have come to the right place.

|
wctumesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:10 AM   #13
chapiz

if you dont have dead links your site is dead

chapiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:02 PM   #14
ChristyMathew

So, try some popular video sites and upload your business video.
I hope this will help you
ChristyMathew is offline   Reply With Quote