Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 11-27-2013, 09:35 AM   #1
delete_the_spam

Thumbs down Manual Penalty - Google says remove siteownersforums.com links

Hi All,

I've been trying to get a manual penalty lifted from Google and have done a few different re-inclusion requests. The last response I had from Google was the below;

We've reviewed the links to your site and we still believe that some of them are outside our quality guidelines.

Sample :

http://www.siteownersforums.com/t54346-p3-how-to-get-good-backlinks.html

The problem is, we didn’t add the links. I have tried emailing the contact email address in the footer at least 8 different times over the past few months. I have also tried using the contact form, but the image verification is missing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
delete_the_spam is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2013, 01:24 AM   #2
Vijaypatel

this discussion is useless

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vijaypatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 06:06 PM   #3
TheVenturiTeam

I never knew you can get penalized just for chatting or posting in the forum. Anyways, have you tried contacting the admin?

TheVenturiTeam is offline   Reply With Quote