Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 04-10-2012, 09:50 PM   #1
jorgewright825

Blogging and Marketing for Your Business...

If you are not aware of the fact you should know that blogging is an important activity that can largely help your business to get exposed to customers, so that they are aware of your products. Moreover, it is also with blogs that you can create a new interest in your readers. This shows that blogging is helpful because it will help you to talk a lot about the importance of your products to people. after reading the blog, readers who are interested will also be inclined towards the product. Tus, it can be helpful for customers, as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
jorgewright825 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2012, 12:20 AM   #2
rongtao

You are totally right.

rongtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 05:49 AM   #3
pentawebexperts

I have not practiced the blogging so far and the main reason is i have not tried to search the blogging sites. But really the blogging is an important marketing strategies to promote the services and goods also to improve the page rankings and keywords rankings.

pentawebexperts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:17 AM   #4
WayneLifestyle

I think blogging is the nice way of marketing a business. So, i am agree with you.

WayneLifestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:42 PM   #5
kichi

Good blogs meet needs, solve problems and help those who read them in some way. This doesn’t mean your blog has to be full of ‘tips’ (although tips related to how to use your products could work) but you should consider who will be reading your blog and what sort of needs they’ll have.

kichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 12:06 PM   #6
martinhelen

Bloggning is a best way to earn lots of money from the different source.
I love to use bloggning to post latest news and ideas.

!
martinhelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:50 PM   #7
anthonymartin78

Though I have not used blogging as I could not find any relevant blogging site, yet I can vouch from experience, that blogging can really be a beneficial tool for marketing. It even improves your page rankings.

|
anthonymartin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 03:24 AM   #8
davidmorgon12

I really have to admit now that I am quite scared of this whole thing about blogging and the reason is that I am not aware of how to get started.

|
davidmorgon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:24 AM   #9
profilegen

Ya correct, Blogging and social media marketing is the best best way for get more traffic.

||
profilegen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:05 PM   #10
psychoken

blogging is good because google loves new content and it helps to drives traffic. win win.

psychoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:12 PM   #11
muddyrover

correctomundo on this thread

muddyrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:44 AM   #12
brianvitori12

There are ways to blog about your business and get the people interested in the business and there are people who are going to get interested in the various ways of marketing online.

|
|
brianvitori12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:36 AM   #13
Martinguptill12

Blogging can be a very advantageous tool for the purpose of marketing. I can say this from my experience though I did not use blogging or any blogging site in my life. It can even enhance the ranking of your page.

|
Martinguptill12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:18 PM   #14
halenmartinez

there is question in my mind, is it more beneficial to create a self blog or to prefer guest blogging. Which method is more beneficial to your product or business.

|
|
|
halenmartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:31 PM   #15
Kunalmathur

Yes, I am agree with you that blogging is very important.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote