Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 04-07-2016, 02:56 AM   #1
wpsono

Do you need a degree for web design?

Hello all !

I want to become a web designer so please tell me i need degree or not.
Should I go for a full degree or just a certification program? My local community college offers both.

web design london
wpsono is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-07-2016, 08:47 PM   #2
samedaytoursin

No, first you joining the Web designing institute which is provide you degree & certificate course.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
samedaytoursin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 06:22 AM   #3
vwebdevelopment

Web development

There is no need to be a degree holder to be a you can learn online and start working online buy getting projects. You can also work . Join a institute and learn as much as you can.

Old 02-03-2017, 08:03 AM   #4
webhound

You don't need a degree but if you are new to the game it may be advisable to get one as a lot of companies these days do specify degree or bachelor's level.

webhound is offline   Reply With Quote