Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 10-03-2013, 06:02 AM   #1
crazedoutsports

Please review

Please review my website

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
crazedoutsports is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2013, 06:01 PM   #2
richiew

Personally I would make the design fluid to the user's resolution, it will look much better that way. Also you'll want it like that to make sure mobile users can browse your site.
richiew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 09:04 AM   #3
nauert

I like where it's going.

The categorization is good, but there are no images. I think that you're on the right track, but the homepage is a little in your face.

nauert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 01:42 PM   #4
crazedoutsports

Thanks guys.

Old 10-29-2013, 11:03 PM   #5
solitude666

more work bro, keep it up thou!
solitude666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 06:20 AM   #6
jtindia

your site looks awesome...

jtindia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:35 PM   #7
lovewebdesign

Nice web design! But the font size on navigation seems too large and the line space between two items is too little.

|
|
lovewebdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:56 AM   #8
gozlukcuamca

i think it would be better if you add a main banner around 500x200 pixel on the main page
gozlukcuamca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 04:53 AM   #9
Lexspecial

hey, your site looks good but there are a few things you should optimize.
For example the picture in the background. The resolution of the picture is weak.
Another thing i would optimize are the pictures of your products....
Lexspecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:18 AM   #10
crazedoutsports

All good suggestions, thanks. It's a continual work in progress. Since I coded it all it takes some time to make some of the changes. The image thumbnail thing has been a thorn in my side, some of the stuff is dropship so it's a mix of locally hosted images and linking to images offsite. I wrote a program to grab all of them and store them locally, just need to write the thumbnail management piece.

The menu is something I struggle with too, there are so many sub menu's it gets too tall, I need to find a mega menu type drop-in replacement, I'm not all that good with doing that sort of thing in CSS.

I'm also thinking about just porting it over to Magento to take advantage of all the additional features I don't have built in yet.

Old 11-13-2013, 09:11 PM   #11
alllena679

Hey

Nice Design....But Font size is too large so i suggest to change your font size..

Business:

Facebook:
alllena679 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 04:23 AM   #12
Die_heart

yeah i had check your site it nice.

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:23 PM   #13
Grace Hall

Thanks for sharing......

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote