Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 09-20-2012, 01:19 AM   #1
madhuriarora

The best source of Entertainment?

Which one is the best source of Entertainment?
1.Movies
2.Music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
madhuriarora is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2012, 04:47 AM   #2
harry110

It depends. I prefer Movies when i am alone and i prefer music when i am along with my friends and company.

|
|
|
harry110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:13 AM   #3
sergeyk

i think that movies are better as you will forget about everything and plunge into another world.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 12:19 PM   #4
Nullified

I enjoy movie more as a source for your entertainment. I enjoy music more as a background entertainment while conducting other activities.

Nullified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:37 AM   #5
francoslicer

Both Music and Movies meant for entertainment. We cant enjoy a movie without music. I prefer both. At times music, at times movies.

|
francoslicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:41 AM   #6
MilesWeb

I like both Movies and Music.
MilesWeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:47 PM   #7
nevecelvin123

Movies and TV Shows are my favorite sources of Entertainment.

nevecelvin123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:04 PM   #8
Steven peter

Both entertains well , I use to go for music for myself if I have a short time and if I have a long time than I go for watching move .

|
|
|
|
|
Steven peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 01:18 AM   #9
elenacriss884

For Me My Samsung phone And Facebook is the best source of entertainment

|
|
|
|
|
elenacriss884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 01:22 AM   #10
ptfetapes

When you have something to do ,you can choose music to listen.When you don't have anything else to do,you can watch the movies.

|
ptfetapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:36 AM   #11
chikkiarora

Music is the best source of entertainment.

|
|
chikkiarora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:15 AM   #12
Eminenz Cw

I think Music is the best source of entertainment.

|
|
|
|
|
Eminenz Cw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:30 AM   #13
Quanta-HIS

Both movie and music are best way to get refresh.

|
Quanta-HIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:46 AM   #14
josephjohn4559

"Movies" the best source of entertainment..
josephjohn4559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:27 PM   #15
royal01

Arrow Enterainment Medium

Now-day's no scarcity of entertainment medium....such as internet is a big medium of entrainment...

royal01 is offline   Reply With Quote