Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Design > Graphic Design

Notices

Old 09-29-2013, 10:34 PM   #1
shantybeauty

How can i convert my website Asp into a Html?

Hello I have heard of SEO is prefer Html to Asp.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
shantybeauty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2013, 09:26 AM   #2
nick.rap13

No, no.......

ASP is a dynamic server side language.
HTML is not a language. is what you see in your browser.
When you see a site (in whatever lang), ofcourse you also SEE HTML....

nick.rap13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:31 AM   #3
lovewebdesign

I'm afraid you cannot convert like what you've said. HTML is a static web page and asp is dynamic webpage. They are completely different.

|
|
lovewebdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 11:33 PM   #4
justclickweb

ASP pages generally include scripts and functionality, so if you convert these pages to .html format that functionality won't work.

justclickweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 01:31 AM   #5
lovewebdesign

You should know that: html is stastic page but asp is a dynamic page, so one of them can be converted to another.

|
|
lovewebdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 05:07 AM   #6
patrickcrowe

You can use software there are many softwares which are available on net.
patrickcrowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 09:17 PM   #7
arronmattwills

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantybeauty View Post
Hello I have heard of SEO is prefer Html to Asp.
See my dear friend. ASP .net and HTML are the two different thing. ASP is a developer program. HTML is a designer code. HTML is a static program where as asp is a dynamic program.
arronmattwills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 04:05 AM   #8
everyitsolution

Is is not possible to convert from ASPX to HTML at least not without losing any functionality. In ASP website there are so many dynamic pages are created and data are stored in database with different codes. SEO point of view .aspx page has no any bad effect for your website visibility.

everyitsolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 02:57 AM   #9
justclickweb

Is is not possible to convert from ASPX to HTML at least not without losing any functionality. In ASP website there are so many dynamic pages are created and data are stored in database with different codes. SEO point of view .aspx page has no any bad effect for your website visibility.

Old 02-15-2014, 03:24 AM   #10
justclickweb

Your site is sent to the user's browser as HTML. The ascx files are used internally, and are never seen by users, search bots, web spiders, etc. All content management systems use programming tools such as ascx or php to generate the pages.

Old 03-24-2014, 10:20 PM   #11
blacklogic112

I have ever used a conversion tool. It's easy and useful

blacklogic112 is offline   Reply With Quote