Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 11-29-2012, 01:41 AM   #1
swanngraeme88

Realize the altering nature of SEO

It is important to realize that concept of SEO has undergone a huge transformation. The future of SEO relates to various aspects such as shared technology, content marketing and social media. It is true that Google keeps updated with all the latest changes and presently focuses more on relevant and high quality content. Most of the professionals give more emphasis on aspects such as social media and the latest technology. Search engines such as Bing and Yahoo these days focuses more on social media and content marketing approach. It is a fact that SEO is a complicated process and demand special attention.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
swanngraeme88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #2
The SEO Guys

I see that SEO is changing from a way of offering various backlink packages to more of a strategy consultative approach. I think SEO consulting is a fast growing area.

|
|
The SEO Guys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:40 PM   #3
quicklockworks

seo is forever changing and updating, i keep up by reading blogs and articles, im an avid follower of searchengineland's site, keeps me up to date

quicklockworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:23 PM   #4
semster

I agreed with your post.. and if you want to stay in the SEO industries then you have to update your knowledge with current updates in the industries.. Also you need to learn lot of new things and sometimes you need to do experiments with your website..
semster is offline   Reply With Quote