Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 12-03-2015, 10:10 AM   #1
jacksoned01

fun Rome

hello everyone...
Is it fun to live in Rome?Your ideas highly appreciated here.please tell me...
things to do in rome
jacksoned01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2015, 09:49 AM   #2
insperato

i am a native,living here is quite fun,rome is so big that there are a lot of things to do!!the main problem is that there is a lot of traffic and that in Summer is too hot!however,it is strange to me to think that life in the usa is boring.
for claudio c:i imagine that there are even boring places,i do not need you to say this to me 'DEAR',i have just said that it seems quite strange to me.

Desert Safari Dubai

Last edited by insperato; 12-07-2015 at 09:58 AM..
insperato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 02:33 AM   #3
Thomas01

HI!I'm an Italian girl who lives in Rome, so i think i can answer your question better than anyone else :-)
Rome is a beautiful place to live in, but like any other big metropolis has its defects. One of these is the traffic. (Maybe you don't know that Italians at the wheel are so undisciplined,but this is just out of curiousity)Very often there are lot of traffic jams that paralyze the city and that makes us so nervous! Many times u can hear from a Roman inhabitant that Rome lacks of places to have fun, like cool clubs,discos etc..honestly my life in Rome it's not bad, i travel a lot and i must admit that italians are very sociable and talkative and my city is not that bad..and if you decide to spend some time here i think u'll really enjoy your stay and everytime you'll see the sights of Rome u'll remain astonished like i do even if i was born here :-)

travel channel

Last edited by Thomas01; 01-12-2016 at 02:53 AM..
Thomas01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 12:07 AM   #4
Alen2

I'm a maggot: I understand that in the US like in every country there are boring places to live, there is not just New York, Miami and Los Angeles! Try to live in a village of Utah or of Wyoming...
I'm native and in my opinion Rome is a funny and friendly city, which offers plenty of things to do and to see (art, history, nightlife, green areas, seaside, music, cinema, sport...). People are sociable and usually (like in all Italy) fond of American people. The weather is very sunny and hot in the summer, mild in the winter.
Some drawback: traffic is chaotic and driving is difficult when one is not used, rent can be expensive, and job is less easy to find than in the USA. And of course, you have to learn Italian to get by (it should be obvious, but seemingly some American people think they may speak English everywhere).

al ain tour

Last edited by Alen2; 01-19-2016 at 12:48 AM..
Alen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 08:18 AM   #5
Albion01

i am a native,living here is quite fun,rome is so big that there are a lot of things to do!!the main problem is that there is a lot of traffic and that in Summer is too hot!however,it is strange to me to think that life in the usa is boring.
for claudio c:i imagine that there are even boring places,i do not need you to say this to me 'DEAR',i have just said that it seems quite strange to me

dubai city tour

Last edited by Albion01; 02-16-2016 at 08:29 AM..
Albion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 08:23 AM   #6
Energyservices0

HI!I'm an Italian girl who lives in Rome, so i think i can answer your question better than anyone else :-)
Rome is a beautiful place to live in, but like any other big metropolis has its defects. One of these is the traffic. (Maybe you don't know that Italians at the wheel are so undisciplined,but this is just out of curiousity)Very often there are lot of traffic jams that paralyze the city and that makes us so nervous! Many times u can hear from a Roman inhabitant that Rome lacks of places to have fun, like cool clubs,discos etc.
Energyservices0 is offline   Reply With Quote