Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-13-2014, 04:38 AM   #1
Michel001

Reseller Hosting deals in USA?

I decided to start providing hosting services in US as I assume that it will be a good way to earn money online and get a success.
While I was looking for a place to order reseller hosting, found glowhost.com - don't know if I can trust them.
Have you ever dealt with them?
How do you find their pricing?

Old 11-17-2014, 04:41 AM   #2
Grignard

According to my experience thcservers.com is the best webhost which hosting plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 05:03 AM   #3
Edmund

To my mind Kvchosting.com is the best option to get reseller hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 05:01 AM   #4
clo@

Give Hostforweb.com a try. What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support. In minutes through their support ticket system you will always receive the best attention
with out waiting extended periods of time. Their servers are very stable.

You can read review about their services over here: http://www.000webhost.com/directory/...hostforweb.com
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 02:55 AM   #5
clienthack

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.
clienthack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 06:55 AM   #6
afrodita

Quality reselling is available from a2hosting.com, they have stable servers, high upitme and quality in-house support.
BFRIDAY is their 50% off.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 07:02 AM   #7
warna melayu

Host Gator is also good
warna melayu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 04:57 AM   #8
Gorrilas

I suggest you to have more reliable options. According to my knowledge with Aspnix.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 04:16 AM   #9
How?

I've seen really cool reseller hosting deals offered by iFastnet.com web - pricing is normal.
Simply, I just like where they stand - trying out new things, and trying to be on top of it always.
As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 04:21 AM   #10
Infinite

I'd like to say that thcservers.com would be good to get hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 01:15 AM   #11
SandraFFrank

Quote:
Originally Posted by clienthack View Post
It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.
You are right that most of the web hosting companies are inexpensive, if one can find a good web hosting company, then your hosting work will be easily done.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SandraFFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 04:05 AM   #12
CPU

Well, glowhost.com been a great host from what I had before. Support is top notch! I can even text a support and get answers pretty quickly. They are honest about any issues arising and explain why issues happen.
They are available 24/7 on live chat, email and phone.
They are really the most friendly host company I have ever worked with.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 12:04 AM   #13
siddaiah

Hi,
Resellerclub is be the community to choose web hosting reseller service, check it out

siddaiah is offline   Reply With Quote