Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 01-17-2014, 09:35 AM   #61
bishan

Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoppingMonk View Post
Guys let me know which is the best site for marketing ?
Facebook but another one like facebook is iBook21
Just try iBook21.com also for article posting.
bishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 12:45 AM   #62
haroonkhan

No i think that Facebook is best if we talk about twitter. this is why because there Alexa rank in world wide is 2 and FB user is also very more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

haroonkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 06:00 AM   #63
arronmattwills

I prefer twitter than face book which is genuine.
arronmattwills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 08:39 AM   #64
jjthemanjunaid

facebook is the best site for traffic and seo or no follow backlinks , its better then twitter

|
jjthemanjunaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 08:39 AM   #65
jjthemanjunaid

facebook is the best site for traffic and seo or no follow backlinks , its better then twitter...

|
jjthemanjunaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 11:55 PM   #66
david980john

yes, defiantly twitter is better than facebook. as the page rank of twitter is 10 while of facebook is 9.

|

|
david980john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 05:17 AM   #67
immigrationO

Both are good and giant in social platform. But face Book is more viral than twitter.

|
|
|
immigrationO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 11:48 AM   #68
addisonadam

Facebook and Twitter both are the best and most popular site in the world.

|
|
addisonadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 11:07 PM   #69
elecwiremonika

yes Twitter is better than facebook Because facebook is used for personal purpose but twitter is used for business purpose.

|
elecwiremonika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:09 PM   #70
Deepak Kaushik

Both are best for social marketing. It depends upto you that what type of website you have and how can you promote in any one of them or both websites.

|
|
|
Deepak Kaushik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 12:40 AM   #71
thomasw3r

For marketing, I prefer Facebook. But to keep customer close, I prefer twitter.
thomasw3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 03:53 AM   #72
grasshoppersean

Yes i thinks its twitter. i am new to it but finding the benefits from it are good.

grasshoppersean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 01:08 AM   #73
NodePacket

I am not fully agree with this point that twitter is better then Facebook. I think, Facebook is the best social networking site.
NodePacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 08:48 AM   #74
Daaaaaamn

For Me i think facebook is better than twitter , but for who want to promote his website or something else , Twitter is definitely much better !!!

Daaaaaamn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 03:30 AM   #75
KathleenCollins

Twitter is better than Facebook only for one thing - driving traffic to either your Facebook page or to your website directly.

KathleenCollins is offline   Reply With Quote