Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 03-06-2020, 06:44 AM   #1
Michel001

What are TOP USA e-commerce web hosts?

What are TOP USA e-commerce web hosts?
I've found the hosts called kvchosting.net - they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals.
Any experience dealing with them? What host looks better? Why?

Old 03-12-2020, 08:02 AM   #2
kronos77

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com are the best hosts in the whole IT world.
I have chosen them because they offered the following features that put me at ease I liked as well as other freebies.
24/7 technical support
30-day money-back guarantee
Free daily backups and many others.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 05:05 AM   #3
CPU

I have been with kvchosting.net ssd hosting for about 10 months now, on one of the old plans with 10Gbs of space and great amount of bandwidth. As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 01:18 AM   #4
a-b-c-d

Highly recommend kvchosting.net web hosting service.

Technical support issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Pricing for the service is very reasonable and I have never had a service interruption.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 10:41 AM   #5
Celsius

KVChosting.net is not the only company to sign up with. Libertyvps.net can be suitable for all your needs.
They will suit any webmasters' needs on favorable terms because of its flexibility and reliability.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 12:28 AM   #6
clo@

Kvchosting.net on the other hand seem to go out of the way to take all my enquirers seriously. Any problem has always been resolved and the patience of their staff has been at times stretched. There is plenty of information in advance when server maintenance is required. And I have never experienced downtime outwith maintenance on any of my sites.
Old 04-20-2020, 12:36 PM   #7
afrodita

You know kvchosting.net is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your demands, have a look at libertyvps.net company as they are also able to be suitable for all your needs.
Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer all questions, provide technical direction and have allowed you to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 03:05 AM   #8
How?

Finally I've found a good home for my web sites, kvchosting.net is the best solution for hosting any kind of web sites. Support replies fast with no delays. Also they have really nice prices for such a level of the service.
I like this web host!

How? is offline   Reply With Quote