Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 01-06-2014, 10:57 PM   #1
James12smith

How to get high quality backlinks?

I'm so confused. I build backlinks for my website everyday.
But i think they are all low quality.

I get backlinks from these ways as following:

Social bookmarks,forum signature,directory sites,articles submission,social networks and more.

But i think they are all useless to google rank.
Original content?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
James12smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-06-2014, 11:14 PM   #2
jobtardisport

You have to write the content for your site of your own to shown it as a unique content...

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 11:23 PM   #3
stratoshear

Hi friends if want to make good quality back-link in Google so you work on Forum, Article,Guest Posting.

|
|
|
|
|
|
stratoshear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:33 AM   #4
kjoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by James12smith View Post
I'm so confused. I build backlinks for my website everyday.
But i think they are all low quality.

I get backlinks from these ways as following:

Social bookmarks,forum signature,directory sites,articles submission,social networks and more.

But i think they are all useless to google rank.
Original content?
Dear fellow as far as the contents are concerns it is up to you to write by yourself of ask any content writer to write the descriptive and quality contents. Secondly i too have spend a lot of time in searching of the quality websites for posting but not found a single list by myself. The best practice i have myself done is to check the site domain authority and page rankings then i choose the best websites of the list. If you find anything more interesting and helpful please let me know too.

kjoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:17 AM   #5
azzedinejamal

Buddy in short Article Posting, Forum Posting, Guest Posting + Blog Commenting is the best way for generating quality backlinks and I don't think they are useless it takes a little for getting approved.

|
|
|
azzedinejamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:18 PM   #6
seorazer

Blog commenting
Guest Posting

seorazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:14 AM   #7
yourdream1

Top page rank article, classifieds, forum submission and quality content.

|
yourdream1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:32 AM   #8
nanoelen

the best place to get quality backlinks is using Social bookmarking websites and directory submission websites.

|
nanoelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 02:42 AM   #9
jamesreed

Blog Commenting, Guest Blogging, Forums, social bookmarking is the best way for generating quality backlinks

http://www.cheapboxprinting.com/
jamesreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 03:15 AM   #10
homeworkly

Location: Al Doha Road, Al Qusais1 Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Use high PR websites like Forums, Social book marking, web 2.0 are best service.

homeworkly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:34 AM   #11
solihullF

High quality back links means backlinks from high pr sites, you can get it by forum post, article submission, guest post, blogging.

Original content means that original content that is not found anywhere on internet make sure it is informative.

|
solihullF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 06:17 AM   #12
Herbert S. Bren

Promoting your site on social media sites, commenting on blogs, participating in internet forums is a great place to get fast, quality and easy back links. Guest posting on blogs that are related to your website also provide high quality back links.

Herbert S. Bren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 03:48 AM   #13
immigrationO

by using content marketing, any one can get good back links.

|
|
|
immigrationO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 10:50 PM   #14
Honey497

Avoid directory submission and social bookmarking. They are almost useless after Google Penguin update. Instead of doing these, do guest posting and blog posting for your website which are beneficial fopr building quality backlinks and generating website traffic.

|
Honey497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 01:43 AM   #15
jobtardisport

Do guest blog posting yaar

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote