Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 03-10-2013, 08:49 PM   #1
likends

Mini SEO

Recently there was a new trend in SEO called mini SEO , placing our business in Google places , even if we won't have Website

whether this is true , without website how can we make our business be first in Google places ?
likends is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-11-2013, 08:18 AM   #2
steveschmidt85

I don't think there is such kind of trend, currently new trend in the market is about local seo. Local SEO is become mainstream right now. You need to target local sites and directory to get ranking.
steveschmidt85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:40 AM   #3
mastermind1212

I am hearing 1st time from you about "mini seo" . How its possible that we have our business in Google without website ?? , If you get some answers then please tell me also about this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
mastermind1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:43 AM   #4
Kenank

I dont think that there is any kind of mini seo term in google.

|
|
Kenank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:04 AM   #5
jeffzeilenga

Nice post thanks for it.
jeffzeilenga is offline   Reply With Quote