Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-13-2011, 02:46 AM   #1
sneddandcosta31

Good keyword tool for the SEO

As the world goes increasingly goes online, keyword research becomes an important element to revenue generation. Certainly, using keyword tools make sense, whether you opt for free keyword tools or paid keyword analysis tools. The Google AdWords Keyword Tool should be used anytime you want to check specific keywords. This is a free keyword search tool that can be used to determine popularity of keywords, competition, and cost per click (CPC). The Google AdWords Keyword Tool can be used by choosing "Columns" and selecting Global Monthly Searches and Estimated Ave. CPC. This gives you at-a-glance information.

Old 10-13-2011, 05:54 PM   #2
nicoledeal

I would agree that the GKWT is valuable, but I challenge anyone who uses that tool solely as their method of keyword research. Get your keywords wrong, pick keywords with too much competition, or pick irrelevant keywords and your free search traffic is either zero, or not targeted to your promotion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nicoledeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 01:01 AM   #3
AmitThapa

google adwords keywords tool
google analytics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AmitThapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 01:38 AM   #4
AmitThapa

google keyword tool is main part of the seo.it's helps to find competition of keywords in search engine & targeted keywords to analyze for our sites.

AmitThapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 03:29 AM   #5
webdesignindia

I agree with you that Google Keyword Tool is useful to determine the popularity of keywords, competition, and cost per click. I use this tool but get frustrated because i dont know how to choose best keywords from it. What to look after best volume or less competition. Do you have any method which is helpful in choosing best keywords from Google Keyword Tool?
webdesignindia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 05:35 AM   #6
seoowner

The tools which are from Google, all are very effective and user friendly. I use Google Adwords, Google Webmasters and Google Analytics daily for my SEO work.
seoowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 12:06 PM   #7
autovirginia

Re-Good keyword tool for the SEO

I think google adwords keywords tool is best. because all other tools fetch results from google adwords keywords tool.

|
|
autovirginia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:09 PM   #8
johan cruyffff

Google adwords keywords tool is best...................

johan cruyffff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 05:04 PM   #9
bluemangovn

I am using Google Ad word for selecting the keyword of new websites. It is provided by Google It self and also give efficient keywords.

|

bluemangovn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 08:30 PM   #10
Oliviamadison

I'm always using Googld Adwords tool.
Oliviamadison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 09:41 PM   #11
BlazerD
Banned

Yes I use Google keyword research tool and it is the best ever. It shows volume and competition for that particular keywords.
BlazerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 10:18 PM   #12
petsimcox002
Banned

I am using Google Ad words, click a keyword for new sites. And 'provided by Google itself, and also provides effective keywords.
petsimcox002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:10 AM   #13
jiyaalbert

Google adword keyword tool is good and very effective.

jiyaalbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:12 AM   #14
IAMalfin

I use Google Adwords and Google Analytics.

IAMalfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:49 AM   #15
devisrimari

hi,
i use Google adwords tools to choose keywords and wordstream tool for Bing.

devisrimari is offline   Reply With Quote