Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 05-30-2017, 04:49 AM   #1
CPU

Want to choose reliable host for my new BLOGS

What hosting is better to choose for running BLOGS?

One of my friends recommended to choose specialized wordpress host called WPneuron.com - these guys look great.
Need to host 5 blogs at one hosting account.
What can you say about their uptime, speed and customer support?

Any alternatives for comparison?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-01-2017, 06:21 AM   #2
Gorrilas

I suggest ViUX.com services. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for wordpress. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 09:45 PM   #3
manavatmix

I'm on a bluehost unlimited plan & there are 4-5 websites on that plan. The performance hasn't degraded & the support is quite good. It's quite inexpensive as well. You may want to check it out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
manavatmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 01:57 AM   #4
clo@

Tech support is good and resolved several issues with getting my SQL database moved over from my old host. Pricing is a bit high for a startup site with little to no value or income. But for the quality of the service, definitely worth it.

WPneuron.com is superb wordpress web host. Give them a try, OP.
Old 06-03-2017, 09:01 AM   #5
steveben

If you are looking for budget providers I will suggest opting for HawkHost.
If you want performance and don't mind paying some extra money WPEngine or SiteGround will be great.

steveben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 03:28 AM   #6
rajashekar600

Amazon EC2 Cloud server hosting is good for your blogs
rajashekar600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 02:01 AM   #7
How?

I will keep this short and sweet. Wpneuron.com have been great to me and my web sites.
Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable.
They mean business and they provide excellent service.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 02:46 AM   #8
Grignard

I think you need to compare offers and choose the best. As I know with hosting from Everest.net everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 02:51 AM   #9
a-b-c-d

What I can recommend is to use WPneuron.com wordpress scanner tool - very useful one.
Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 03:34 AM   #10
Edmund

I'd say that with ViUX.com any webmaster will find everything needed. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 04:11 AM   #11
Michel001

WPneuron.com?

Yeah, this host is really cool.

Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am an experienced webmaster.
SSL for free. You can put a password on your site. You can IP restrict administration.
Old 06-30-2017, 03:42 AM   #12
Infinite

To my mind services from ViUX.com would be definitely best fit for wordpress hosting. They are highly reliable and their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 01:23 AM   #13
Brown Paul

through visiting many host site i found iwrahost to be more reliable with good services at cheap price so do check it if you are interested in it.
Brown Paul is offline   Reply With Quote