Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General

Notices

Old 03-05-2012, 12:28 AM   #1
Techfreakd

What are the web services ?

What are the web services ?
i don't know what is web services but i am very interested learning about web services and i search this word on search engine but i can not find proper definition, meaning, benefit and about all web services.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Techfreakd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-05-2012, 04:23 AM   #2
madhuriarora

web services is a system software that make contact between two devices.web services can convert your applications into web -applications.

|
|
madhuriarora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:47 AM   #3
Robbin07

Web Services can convert your applications into Web-applications easily and this is the fact relation of web services.
Robbin07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:17 AM   #4
haaiamerica

The communication between two or more devices by using internet and it is also software machine to machine communication over a local network.

-
haaiamerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:20 PM   #5
dawidtailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbin07 View Post
Web Services can convert your applications into Web-applications easily and this is the fact relation of web services.
Hi, If i want to convert my application in web applications so how can I do this? Can you tell me which web services are best for use?

dawidtailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:47 PM   #6
haaiamerica

The functioning between your application and web services like html+http.

-
haaiamerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:11 PM   #7
dawidtailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by haaiamerica View Post
The functioning between your application and web services like html+http.
Thanks for giving me this reply, Can you share some basic code for this web services so I can get very clearly. If I want to develop any application so what I have to do?

dawidtailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:01 AM   #8
Valentinesmith

The term Web services describes a standardized way of integrating Web-based applications using the XML, SOAP, WSDL and UDDI open standards over an Internet protocol backbone. XML is used to tag the data, SOAP is used to transfer the data, WSDL is used for describing the services available and UDDI is used for listing what services are available.
soccer uniform | cheap jerseys | football shirt shop

Last edited by Valentinesmith; 09-12-2013 at 11:57 PM..
Valentinesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 02:18 AM   #9
milina788

A Web service is a method of communication between two electronic devices over the Web Internet.
1. Web services are application components
2. Web services communicate using open protocols
3. Web services are self-contained and self-describing
4. Web services can be discovered using UDDI
5. Web services can be used by other applications
6. XML is the basis for Web services
Old 07-27-2012, 04:08 AM   #10
lennonrowen

Web Services are self-contained, modular, distributed, dynamic applications that can be described, published, located, or invoked over the network to create products, processes, and supply chains. These applications can be local, distributed, or Web-based. Web services are built on top of open standards such as TCP/IP, HTTP, Java, HTML, and XML.

lennonrowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:38 AM   #11
maxsamuel

web services are those services which are fully operated online. like online shopping is the best example for this. anything which can be operated online.

|
maxsamuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:50 PM   #12
troydwyer33

Web services are used to create processes, products, supply chains etc. These services are constructed on the standard of TCP/Ip, Java, HTML, XML, HTTP etc.

|
|
troydwyer33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:38 PM   #13
jordyweston314

Web service is a type of communication that one should process when they are in need of communication. It is very useful and effective for the user.

|
|
jordyweston314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:16 AM   #14
sunitha12

A web service is a collection of open protocols and standard used for exchanging data between the systems. They use standard protocols such as HTTP, XML, WSDL, SOAP and UDDI.
Old 11-27-2012, 01:29 AM   #15
jasontalon98

Communication is between two or more devices by using the Internet, but also by software in the local network machine to machine communication.

|
|
jasontalon98 is offline   Reply With Quote