Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > The Market

Notices

Old 07-18-2013, 08:03 PM   #1
badloy1135

How to market a product to increase potential?

I have a plan to open a business but I don't really know where to start and how I am supposed to find a market? Could you help me advice with it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
badloy1135 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-23-2013, 07:43 PM   #2
kellwang

First of all ,you should have a company!
Old 08-05-2013, 11:36 PM   #3
RobinWilliams

you are making a product and want to increase potential of the product .I think everyone in the world want to know about your product.For increase potential of the product you have need to follow the below steps..
1)You have lot of knowledge about the product
2)Help the customer for see the perks
3)Ensure about the product. Which has been adequately explained.
4)You make the benefits of the product clearly.
5)Understand all the aspects which are feed into the sale of a product.

Angel Investment UK

Last edited by RobinWilliams; 09-05-2013 at 02:12 AM..
RobinWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:58 AM   #4
smit4marutichem

First you tell me which business you want to start. As par my view when you start business

1) you define your Buyer persons
2) Research about your products.
3) Research about your targeted Customers
3) Find your Competitors,
4) You must know all Business Law.
5) Enough Bank Blance is necessary.
smit4marutichem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 07:31 PM   #5
peter men

Sinicline has a professional design team. The designers have been in this industry for years, they are familiar with all kinds of crafts and materials, can give customers professional suggestions.Hang tags|Hangtags|Woven Labels The designers usually go to relevant exhibitions to get the new idea. With the full experience and acute sense of fashions, the designers create attractive designs to fit customers’ items. Specially, they can create a whole set of accessories for customers, either logo design or design for brand items, which can help customers to promote their brand perfectly.Seal tags|Plastic seals|Printed LanyardsThe designers also publish new products monthly, which can provide old customers with the newest inspiration.The design for one set of accessories will be charged, that is USD200 per set, including hang tag, label and packaging items together. This design fee will be refunded when order amount is over USD5, 000. Screen printing T-shirt:http://snpromotion.com/Screen-printing-T-shirt/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

peter men is offline   Reply With Quote