Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-03-2015, 01:45 AM   #1
Grignard

help in hosting choice

I'd like to host my new website and need your help regarding my hosting provider choice.
I have already found smart-web-host.com and not sure if I can trust them.
Is it reliable company? Do you know anything about them?
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2015, 05:31 AM   #2
tommylii

I'd advise you to use services from hosts with a long history, I mean ifastnet.com and wavecom.ee.
They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made you feel comfortable in choosing them.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 11:48 PM   #3
mollywilson866

I would like to advice one thing that before purchasing domain please consider some points as the reviews about its services, their monthly cost , speed, configuration, uptime, bandwidth, support for customer , and after proper satisfaction you should go for that. I advice go4hosting which is one of the best hosting service provider.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 04:45 PM   #4
SanGoku

You can go with 4Goodhosting. They have excellent support and reliability. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints. Uptime is 100% without any interruption. The pricing plan is competitive, and the control panel is easy to use. Support is 24 hours active and responds lightning fast. I highly recommend them.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 04:13 AM   #5
How?

I think the service is outstanding and Demontech.net is my choice.
Support has been outstanding. They go out of their way to help. I had a SQL/php slowness issue and service helped me resolve it very quickly. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 05:56 AM   #6
Jacob23

Why not you find one in top hosting review provide website. As they listed many web host companies which offer a variety of Web Hosting packages according to your requirement and budgets.

Last edited by Jacob23; 12-08-2015 at 06:31 AM..
Jacob23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 02:47 AM   #7
Edmund

To my mind smart-web-host.com web hosting solutions are trustworthy. The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 04:31 AM   #8
gyanipandit

I'll advice you go with hostwinds, I am using that service from last 1 year. Very nice support alsol..

gyanipandit is offline   Reply With Quote