Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 03-15-2012, 12:41 AM   #1
ruixuan

Talk about search engine optimization and search engine website of a SEO must pay att

Some time ago, a snapshot of my site is basically the next update, as SEO ' I am very pleased, however, just yesterday, my half a year to cast to waste, a website by K, this is what causes? After investigation and analysis concluded, below, I will to Baidu search engine and web site is the relationship between K say.
How to do the website not to be K and how to let search engine to" friendly" of your website, look from the following respects:
First, the appearance of the site and user experience.
This point is the most critical, first of all, the customer enters the site to see the first impression is very important, only the first from the eye to catch the customer, then the probability of success will be much larger, the same, it is also a form of user experience, then, have a good user experience of the website basically is a search engine like.
Second, website structure and content.
At this point and user experience points, a website has good structure and content, it is also very easy to win the love of search engine. The site features columns and services. In the Internet to survive, must have the difference of thing, even if the field is very small, but also to find a piece of his own field, and then to do strong, do big, can enjoy the happiness of the eldest child. Website establishment of characteristic columns and service, is to reflect their own unique resources.
Third, web technology.
1 web server and domain name.
Choose a domain name to check whether this domain name has been punished, this is a point that need special attention, because be punished over the domain name for our record and so on were of great influence.
2 site directory structure.
The directory structure to be reasonable, URL level too deep, suggested that no more than three layers. Directory level too deep, so is not convenient for visitors to view the content page, and secondly, do not accord with the search engine rules.
3 site code.
Page code to comply with Title and Meta design, Title design more concise as possible, reasonable prominent 1-2 keywords can be, not too much, not spelled words; webpage describing the Meta label, core words rational appears about four times, while the Keywords tags are not being taken seriously, reasonable put a few key words can.
The 4 page of the website attributes, page size is reasonable, loading rate? Are all the factors to be considered. There is no static page, search engine to have static pages, especially the static page has a unique hobby. To minimize the use of Flash technology, although promotion page beautiful.
Only when we grasp the above mentioned points, then, our website will be able to and search engine friendly, there will not be K.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ruixuan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-17-2012, 12:29 AM   #2
johnmartin936

nice post thanks for sharing.
johnmartin936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:30 PM   #3
andersonsjohn

Nice information.. Thanks a lot for sharing...
andersonsjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 12:10 AM   #4
nbloggingtips

Thanks for the great information I loved it

|
|
|
|

|

nbloggingtips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 02:24 AM   #5
MargueriteJBish

Thanks for sharing this information. Regards

l
MargueriteJBish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 01:14 AM   #6
rashidkhan

Thanks for sharing this article. very informative

|
|
rashidkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 02:18 AM   #7
vipul verma

I like your post, this post is very useful for me Websociety is the Website Designing Company. We have best Website Designers in this Company. Websociety is the Best Website Designing Company in Delhi
Website Designing Company in Rohini
Website Designing Company in Azadpur
Web Development Company in Delhi
Website Designing Company in Delhi
Top 10 Mobile Phone Price and Specification in India
Men Clothing, Accessories and Apparel Price in India
Compare Profit

Last edited by vipul verma; 08-22-2017 at 04:53 AM..
vipul verma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 02:19 AM   #8
vipul verma

Website Designing Company

I like your post, this post is very useful for me Websociety is the Website Designing Company. We have best Website Designers in this Company. Websociety is the Best Website Designing Company in Delhi
Website Designing Company in Rohini
Website Designing Company in Azadpur
Web Development Company in Delhi
Website Designing Company in Delhi
Top 10 Mobile Phone Price and Specification in India
Men Clothing, Accessories and Apparel Price in India
Compare Profit

Last edited by vipul verma; 08-22-2017 at 04:53 AM..
vipul verma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 01:41 PM   #9
shoaibghulam

now i am learing SEO . i have learn lots of thing . brother i suggest you some thing never use short cut

Hello, Friends, I am Shoaib Ghulam a 16 year old young

Entrepreneur. I have 4 years Web Development and SEO Experience.

and I am Founder of
Recently Post
shoaibghulam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 03:25 AM   #10
sahilarora

I found your this post while searching for some related Active target Promo Codes information on blog search...It's a good post..keep posting and update the information.
sahilarora is offline   Reply With Quote