Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average. Display Modes
Old 06-19-2018, 11:46 AM   #1
kronos77

rockhoster.com vs mechanicweb.com

Comparing deals from rockhoster.com and mechanicweb.com, what plan is better to buy to host a forum with?
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-25-2018, 03:06 AM   #2
Mortys

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.
Mortys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 07:50 AM   #3
tommylii

I'd recommend you to use plans from time-tested companies, I mean QHoster.com and KVChosting.net.
Reliable and confident..! Great customer service! Dedicated and quick!
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 05:36 AM   #4
Michel001

The fact is, rockhoster.com Netherlands web host has some of the best customer support I've ever encountered. They're honest, fast, and thorough; in fact, I never waited more than an hour, even when submitting support tickets at 3 or 4 in the morning on a weekend. They've provided more than what I need.
Old 07-02-2018, 06:07 AM   #5
CPU

Excellent prices for Rockhoster.com more-than-enough packages. Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them. In few words they are professional and really caters to what you need. Recommended!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 10:28 PM   #6
Dharmishta

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronos77 View Post
Comparing deals from rockhoster.com and mechanicweb.com, what plan is better to buy to host a forum with?
To host a forum you need to go with VPS hosting service. I would suggest you to check out the website of the mentioned host to know more on deals being offered. Also check out scopehosts, they are offering 30% recurring discount on unmanaged VPS hosting service. code : BESTVPS30.
Dharmishta is offline   Reply With Quote