Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 10-18-2012, 11:02 AM   #1
cookiimonstar

Suggestions apreciated about my site

I own 4 on-line shops and always wanted an address lookup feature where the customer just enters a postcode and there address was pre-filled I tried a few suppliers, and i worked great but was too expensive for me, so i built my own database which i now use on my sites, and it works perfectly.

www(dot)postcodewise(dot)com

If you could let me know what you think and especially about the integration guide?
cookiimonstar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-21-2012, 10:31 AM   #2
mdyork

Found the integration guide very straight forward. With 1 exception.

Under the callback area.

The address data will have a maximum of 11 Fields these fields are
CompanyName, Postcode, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J

Following your example ("A":"248-252","B":"Westminster Bridge Road"), I am assumming theat "A" is a range of numbers and "B" is the street name.
So the returned results would be something like:
248 Westminster Bridge Road
249 Westminster Bridge Road
250 Westminster Bridge Road
251 Westminster Bridge Road
252 Westminster Bridge Road

I would jus suggest letting people know what A-J represent.
A = Number Range
B = Street
C = City
etc...

Just a suggestion.
mdyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:57 AM   #3
cookiimonstar

ok thanks i will change it.
cookiimonstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 04:05 AM   #4
Nikki Pratick

I am sorry to say that this site is not working now...please check and solve it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
Nikki Pratick is offline   Reply With Quote