Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 10-17-2011, 12:18 AM   #1
ncjbhd

How to get in Local?

I have a couple of sites that are about local information, but can't seem to get in google. I do however, see plenty of sites in the local category for my city, that I know weren't submitted by the webmasters (I have submitted about two months ago when beta first came out). As a matter of fact, some of them haven't been updated in years. What does Google look for when looking for local results?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ncjbhd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-17-2011, 04:01 AM   #2
devisrimari

hi,
Just submit your location map to Google map, submit your site to local yellow page and do local SEO such as local directory submission and classifieds. hope these will help you.

devisrimari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:06 AM   #3
serena85

Are your sites with a .com extension or with your local extension?
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:49 AM   #4
monikadhiman

Try to find the local directories and bookmarking sites and then try to submit your link in this sites. You can also go for SMO because i think social media is the best way to promote your site locally.
monikadhiman is offline   Reply With Quote