Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 01-20-2015, 07:53 PM   #1
simopunkc

Please review my personal blog

this is my personal blog : shizenku.blogspot.com and mobile version : shizenku.blogspot.com/?m=1

and how do you think about my blog ? navigation, page speed loading, etc.
give me feedback

sorry for my bad english
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
›
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by simopunkc; 01-21-2015 at 01:42 PM..
simopunkc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2015, 02:40 AM   #2
george.web13

Its kind old style design, but...
It's very nice!
Really, i like your background, and your design.
Nice blog!

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 06:22 AM   #3
simopunkc

Quote:
Originally Posted by george.web13 View Post
Its kind old style design, but...
It's very nice!
Really, i like your background, and your design.
Nice blog!
I think to change the template design into new design. but now i am very busy at all.

oke,. thank you very much for your review.
›
Old 01-21-2015, 06:25 AM   #4
m2soft

I like the look and feel of the blog... good work

|
|

|
m2soft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 06:57 AM   #5
simopunkc

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2soft View Post
I like the look and feel of the blog... good work
oke bro.. I will try to do my best in web design
thanks for your review..
›
Old 01-21-2015, 11:14 AM   #6
bananaeater

Nice!

It's a very nice blog!
bananaeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 11:42 AM   #7
baggist

I find the background image to be distracting but that aside I like the color scheme you are using and I like the layout a lot.

baggist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 01:53 PM   #8
simopunkc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaeater View Post
It's a very nice blog!
Oke,.. thank you bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggist View Post
I find the background image to be distracting but that aside I like the color scheme you are using and I like the layout a lot.
oke.. thank for your feedback bro..
and how do you think about mobile version.. ?
update : url mobile in the beginning of the thread.. check it
›
Old 01-21-2015, 11:33 PM   #9
Suprabhat

really it is old fashioned you need to get a good template, and i would like to recommend you to go with custom domain rather than blogspot
Suprabhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 01:53 AM   #10
shellhatch

Hi

You should try TemplateToaster to create your own theme or template. Overall, everything is fine.
shellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 03:38 AM   #11
AvniShergill

Overall the blog is good, You used Pagination which is quite Good. I would suggest to change the background image.

|
AvniShergill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 04:27 AM   #12
Web Choice UK

Looks good and neat. Not many distractions, but I feel the site is over crowded. If you could leave some white space, then it would give a better look.
Web Choice UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 07:14 AM   #13
simopunkc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suprabhat View Post
really it is old fashioned you need to get a good template, and i would like to recommend you to go with custom domain rather than blogspot
Quote:
Originally Posted by shellhatch View Post
You should try TemplateToaster to create your own theme or template. Overall, everything is fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvniShergill View Post
Overall the blog is good, You used Pagination which is quite Good. I would suggest to change the background image.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Web Choice UK View Post
Looks good and neat. Not many distractions, but I feel the site is over crowded. If you could leave some white space, then it would give a better look.
oke.. thank all.. I will improve the look of the template blog if I was not busy
›
Old 01-25-2015, 10:18 PM   #14
homebuswebsites

nice blog, however found the font a little small and difficult to read.

We Make E-Commerce Accessible to Everyone!
homebuswebsites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 02:23 AM   #15
simopunkc

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebuswebsites View Post
nice blog, however found the font a little small and difficult to read.
oke,..
I already made ​​modifications to the template
›