Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 08-17-2015, 06:36 AM   #1
Origiin

What is the most effective way to increase traffic to your website

1. In-depth articles
2. Improving user satisfaction
3. Rich snippets from structured data
4. Video optimization
5. Google authorship
6. Improving site speed
7. Smartphone SEO
8. Expanding your international audience
9. Social annotations with Google+
10. Snippet optimization
11. Updating fresh content
12. Ongoing on-page SEO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Origiin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-25-2015, 11:55 PM   #2
Rajan007

Unique content is also important and keyword placements within the content is also important.

Rajan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 12:10 AM   #3
maya1

The most effective way for getting more traffic use social media sites and seo technologies.

/

/

/

|

maya1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 12:13 AM   #4
sevenstarweb

1. Bookmarking
2. Article Submission
3. Directory Submission
4. Blog Submission
5. RSS Submission
6. Classified Posting
7. Press Release
8. Forum Posting
9. Answer Site Posting
10. Social Media Marketing
11. Guest blogging
12. link diversification
13. info graphic submission
14. Web 2.0 creation
15. Image sharing
16. PPT Submission
17. Video Promotions
18. Citation Submission
19. Business Reviews posting
20. Profile Link Creation
sevenstarweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:39 AM   #5
kingsleytailors

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenstarweb View Post
1. Bookmarking
2. Article Submission
3. Directory Submission
4. Blog Submission
5. RSS Submission
6. Classified Posting
7. Press Release
8. Forum Posting
9. Answer Site Posting
11. Guest blogging
12. link diversification
14. Web 2.0 creation
15. Image sharing
16. PPT Submission
17. Video Promotions
18. Citation Submission
I agreed with you sir, very nice work list you shared... but i think guest blogging is now spamming

kingsleytailors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 10:24 PM   #6
maya1

SEO is a best technique for getting more traffic on the website.
Blog submission
Video sharing
Image sharing
forum topics
Blog comment
article submission

/

/

/

|

maya1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 10:12 AM   #7
saifuddin

article submission included your website link, forum posting, blog posting, social media submission such as Facebook, youtube, twitter etc. Traffic will be increased by using these all activities

saifuddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 06:17 PM   #8
DavidHong

You can down bonus traffic on a lot of foroum

DavidHong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 03:43 AM   #9
itenthu

Try to get comment backlinks. As well as do some social publicity.

|
itenthu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 10:12 AM   #10
jayasri

Unique content and quality backlinks both are important to increase traffic.
jayasri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 04:53 AM   #11
marvinsam

Some basic tips are here to increase your traffic
- Post blog on social media sites
- Build backlinks in social sites
-Social bookmarking
- Image backlinks

|
marvinsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 02:17 AM   #12
addisoncave

I find most affecting way of Increase traffic for my website is social media. But i'd implemented it with good strategy. First of All I choose the 3 awesome post of my blog then i share it through my facebook profile and tagged all of my friends. I repeat the same for other 2 posts. then i create my page and asked all my friends to like and share this.
and Believe me nothing better than this can work for increase traffic rapidly. But remember that content should be great

|
|
|
addisoncave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 01:04 AM   #13
swlocums

SEO and SMO is the best way to increase traffic to your website.

swlocums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 05:08 AM   #14
dayoffer

like like like
1. Bookmarking
2. Article Submission
3. Directory Submission
4. Blog Submission
5. RSS Submission
6. Classified Posting
7. Press Release
8. Forum Posting
9. Answer Site Posting
11. Guest blogging
12. link diversification
14. Web 2.0 creation
15. Image sharing
16. PPT Submission
17. Video Promotions
18. Citation Submission

dayoffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 02:48 AM   #15
Advaitaahomesal

Main thing to promote our website and getting the increase in the traffic which is the optimization and marketing within the Social Medias. It will be very helpful through our friends and followers. Then the optimization of Search engines.

|
|
Advaitaahomesal is offline   Reply With Quote