Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Yahoo

Notices

Old 02-08-2012, 07:16 AM   #1
bobo.cx

Yahoo Groups to website transition

Does anyone have a Yahoo Group that is doing very well and want to make it into a site of it s own? Has anyone ever done this before?

I'd like to hear from anyone that has experience with migrating to a static site that you have more control over. Things like the CMS used and plugins/themes. I have been using Drupal but find the themes aren't that great and it is a little bit complicated for many users. If there were a clone of the groups though that would make it an easy switch. Anyhow, the point in doing this is to have more control to make some money. Yahoo groups give you like 2000 characters to put on the main page and that is it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bobo.cx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2012, 06:19 PM   #2
shiprubberfende

very good information for seo beginners

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
shiprubberfende is offline   Reply With Quote