Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 2.25 average. Display Modes
Old 06-19-2018, 04:00 PM   #1
Lou Vincent

Top 40 Awesome Nootropic Blogs That Really Know Their Stuff

Hey guys, I just published this article 40 Awesome Nootropic Blogs, so wanted to share a short-and sweet version here.

Today, we’re going to take a look at the fascinating world of nootropic blogs, highlighting the best of the best, so you don’t have to look anywhere else.

In short, we’ve done the hard work for you; shifting our way through hundreds and hundreds of nootropics blogs, filtering them down through our strict guidelines and benchmarks of quality, content, and consistency, until only 40 exclusive blogs remained.

The nootropics industry is one that has progressively, yet rapidly, taken off around the world and has no signs of slowing down. The science of biohacking and cognitive enhancement has never been more popular and the more people that are introduced this world, the more information there is to learn and the more we have to process.

With this in mind, there’s no.............. Continue Reading http://www.blackburndistributions.co...otropic-blogs/
Lou Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2018, 08:02 AM   #2
Andyzz4

Thanks for sharing! Just got my first order of Noopept https://nootropicboost.com Came quicker than I thought! Took 20mg with some Vitamin C (since I'm fighting off a cold), acetyl l-carnitine, fish oil for Omega 3s, all taken with a big glass of green tea for caffeine and l-theanine. I'll report my results, but i don't expect too much since it's my first dose, and I've heard reports that the effects are cumulative...also, the order I got today was in capsules, and the most effective administration is sublingual, so I don't think I'll get the best results from swallowing them.
Andyzz4 is offline   Reply With Quote