Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > Javascript

Notices

Old 02-26-2012, 08:54 AM   #1
ArtphotoasiA

Problem with jquery and WP

Hello everyone...
I have a good issue here...

I made a website in WP and I have now a conflict with an old plugin.

That plugin is called wpdir (word press directory pro) and is useful for several reason but regretfully no one care about that code anymore.

Here are the facts:

(1) If I install the plugin wpdir correctly WP dinamic widget in admin area will be frozen till I deactivate the plugin.

(2) I'm able to deactivate the jquery call in the plugin in this way ...

Code:
// add_action('wp_head', wp_enqueue_script('myjquery', '/wp-content/plugins/wpdir/js/jquery.js'));
(3) If I do step 2 all will be ok in WP admin area but some feature like the rating features (using jquery) in the plugin and in the website will stop to work

I understood already that the issue is a double call of jquery library and also I noted that is running 2 different version of jquery

You can check the header at
Code:
http://www.artphotoasia.net/blog/wpdir/
In the header of my generated page I have this...

GENERATED BY wpdir
Code:
<script type='text/javascript' src='http://www.artphotoasia.net/blog/wp-content/plugins/wpdir/js/jquery.js?ver=3.3.1'></script>
GENERATED BY wp
Code:
<script type='text/javascript' src='http://www.artphotoasia.net/blog/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.7.1'></script>

The question is: How can I solve the issue and solve the conflict???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ArtphotoasiA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2012, 12:02 AM   #2
ruixuan

I understood already that the issue is a double call of jquery library and also I noted that is running 2 different version of jquery

|
ruixuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:35 AM   #3
ArtphotoasiA

Sure but i was not able to solve it

Old 03-04-2012, 04:09 PM   #4
ArtphotoasiA

So no one can help??

Too sad.

Old 04-02-2012, 04:38 AM   #5
iqbal

find this <?php wp_enqueue_script('jquery'); ?> line in your function file/ or header file and remove delete it. it will solve your problem
iqbal is offline   Reply With Quote