Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-24-2011, 08:41 PM   #1
ncjbhd

Fastest Shared Host avaible.

Hello
I would like to know if someone can recommend a REALLY fast and stable host.That has good uptime and a great support.
I have been searching and i find a lot of hosts but i dont know how good are they and if they are fast.
I will run a Flash Gallery so i need a fast server, so the waiting time decrease a lot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ncjbhd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2011, 03:52 AM   #2
Infinite

I beleive you should have more options to choose from. Take look at services from Hostome.com. They are reliable web host with high stability and cheap prices.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:04 AM   #3
clo@

Taking into account your needs, I can advise Glowhost.com - it provides and offers Fast Hosting services.
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.

These guys are Great!
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 06:07 AM   #4
Grignard

I think you should look for reviews on them. As an alternative I recommend you to use interactiveonline.com solutions. They are really fast host with stable and reliable services.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:05 AM   #5
How?

If you are looking for really fast hosting service, I can draw your attention to Ultrawebsitehosting.com.
Use coupon code "NOV995" while ordering for $9.95 off your order.
There are no setup fees on their Hosting plans regardless of your selected billing term.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 04:49 AM   #6
Edmund

If you are looking for really high performance hosting plans I recommend you to go with Simplehelix.com services. You will get reliable solutions with high stability and nice support.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:21 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

Think that Jumpline.com website hosting solutions will suit your needs because it provides fast and stable hosting services at reasonable rates.
Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:43 AM   #8
Gorrilas

I know that Simplehelix is providing high performance solutions. You will be pleased by their reasonable prices, helpful support and nice features. They are really top notch fastest shared web host.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:54 AM   #9
Michel001

One of the best options I know is Interactiveonline.com web host
It has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service.
Network uptime is great, customer support is helpful..
Old 11-16-2011, 02:06 AM   #10
Leveltenhosting

compare offers and choose the suitable one.
Leveltenhosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:51 AM   #11
CPU

Check out aspnix.com website hosting solutions. you will receive high quality super fast hosting service.
Their customer support is exceptional. If you have a question about any one of the web hosting service on their site, they have a friendly, dedicated team to get you answers fast.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:59 AM   #12
nanoteck

I have used a lot of web hosts. But only 101sitehosting.com seems is the fastest one I have ever used.
Perhaps that is because of their data center, perhaps because of something else - do not know - but they remain the fastest.
nanoteck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:00 AM   #13
Jumpline

Check on the disk space, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, etc.
Jumpline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:40 PM   #14
brettlee585

Looking for reviews on them would be better for you. It is recommended as an alternative that you use interactiveonline.com solutions. With a stable and reliable service they are a pretty fast host.

|
|
brettlee585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:26 AM   #15
peterfreddy

Hi, You can get all your requirements satisfied from http://www.9cubehosting.com/ . this web host offers an excellent hosting service for low cost with 24/7 customer support. they also provide 30 days money back guarantee too. You can definitely have a try at them.
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote