Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 06-22-2014, 05:31 AM   #1
carsinstock21

How to increase traffic on Wedding Video websites??

Hello Guys,

I'm mark & recently i've joined SEO company where they allot me a gaming website but I'm still confused how can i good rank on google & increase traffic after the penguin updations?? Can you guys share some techniques how can i generate more traffic on that websites with in a month?? So I can prove.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

carsinstock21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2014, 10:36 PM   #2
nada_book14

Some of best SEO strategies which is useful for generating the traffic is given below by uing this strategies you can increase your website traffic and PR. but this may take time according to your website keyword competition.
1. Social bookmarking
2. Forum posting
3. Press release
4. Classified etc.

|
|
|
|
|
|
nada_book14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:44 PM   #3
chinomoreno

If you are on multimedia, upload your videos to youtube and vimeo. Create enticing videos to get traffic. And also, dont forget to bookmark your videos to social bookmarking sites like stumbleupon, reddit, and delicious.

chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 05:35 AM   #4
Masondavis

If you are on multimedia, upload your videos to youtube and vimeo. and make your website attractive with responsive design. And use social bookmarking sites ....
Masondavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 06:57 AM   #5
Yasmin Khan

You should complete on-page and off-page Seo and then made thousands of back links as well as article submission directory
Work for Fashion Tips
Expert adviser at Pakistani Fashion
Yasmin Khan

Last edited by Yasmin Khan; 06-27-2014 at 07:05 AM..
Yasmin Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 02:47 PM   #6
Crystal21

There are free and paid methods available to increase the website or blog traffic.I would suggest Directory submission , Article submission method these are free seo methods.It helps to get small amount of website traffic.Buy if you want quick traffic , then I'll suggest you to buy it from sites like SEOclerks.
Crystal21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:08 AM   #7
Glenn Maxwell

upload your wedding video on youtube & video sharing sites. and also share videos on facebook too.

Old 07-10-2014, 12:12 AM   #8
shashikant.1

you can do it with some promotional video and upload on some video site.
promote that video on social bookmarking and create a good backlink. may be its help

|
shashikant.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 09:12 AM   #9
zonakopi

i dont know. but i want learn the topic
zonakopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 09:39 PM   #10
ChristyMathew

Sorry, i dont know more any about this!
ChristyMathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 05:02 AM   #11
tod01

Discuss about your website on relevant blogs, forums and magazines, that would be more health and beneficial..
Old 05-27-2015, 04:47 AM   #12
CPU

Fresh, unique content is also interesting to other websites. These incoming links will boost your search rankings. My experience dealing with paidforumposting.com is really cool, their writers will help you to get much traffic.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 04:39 AM   #13
jeremysandras

Do Social Bookmarking, Articles, Blogs, Forums, Social Sharing on unique dofollow, high PA and DA websites.
jeremysandras is offline   Reply With Quote