Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 11-03-2014, 08:23 AM   #1
fanifani727

Please review my site

Hello friends,

I am Rana from Punjab, Pakistan. I created a site about New year Wishes 2015. in this site I shared lots of post about New year wishes. Please review it and suggest to improve my search ranking. How can I get good result in Google search engine. and also suggest me is this theme is good or bad and any other things that you like.
This is my site. Happy New Year 2015
Thanks in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
fanifani727 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2014, 11:50 AM   #2
goon70056

I like the look and layout. However, I would try to put that Adsense ad that is at the top somewhere else.

goon70056 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 02:55 PM   #3
Fani

Nice website them and look very simple.... carry on...

Fani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 10:11 PM   #4
bob67

I see your site and it looks over all good. thank you for beat wish wishes and same to you. Design of your site is simple but lovely.
bob67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 06:21 AM   #5
unlockcodes4u

Mobile phones are often locked to the network that originally sold them. Networks do this in order to subsidise the costs of the mobile, allowing people to pay minimal or no upfront fees. However, as a result they activate the Network or SIM lock, restricting it to only working with SIM cards that connect to that network's signal.*

|
unlockcodes4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 01:59 AM   #6
resolweb

Site is okay but lot of advertisement is not good as per the visitors point of view. Atleast remove the center adspace in first fold.

resolweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 05:14 PM   #7
VanCellClinic

yes very nice site. well done indeed

VanCellClinic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 02:53 AM   #8
grassman

A pretty good site although there is too much advertising which would put me off viewing it as it can look spammy
grassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 06:00 PM   #9
VanCellFixx

really a good site but please do some work on Logo

VanCellFixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 11:47 PM   #10
manavatmix

Professionally made site, but the content really needs to improve, especially the grammar and syntax.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
manavatmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 04:19 AM   #11
orionxander

very nice site.
orionxander is offline   Reply With Quote