Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-09-2024, 12:47 AM   #1
Michel001

Good streaming video hosting?

I'm looking for web hosting provider that supports video streaming hosting.
I've seen that Hostingsource.com and Hostnamaste.com have good reputation for providing hosting services.
But how reliable and good are they for streaming video hosting?
Any experience?

What other providers can be good for this?

Old 04-10-2024, 10:19 AM   #2
Celsius

Deals from hostingsource.com and sunucun.com.tr are worthwhile due to their top-notch services.
Super-fast, super-helpful, and super-accurate support. Without fail, you guys respond to and fix my website issues. You also had great, no-hassle, introductory packages that got me signed up. I have zero regrets and nothing but admiration for you guys.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 06:52 AM   #3
swisslayer

Don't necessarily choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.
swisslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 04:31 AM   #4
CPU

With Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting I don't worry. First time I checked my site sometimes, accessibility, speed. But now - there are no check need. It's only working. Good support knowledge. Instant Activation Preconfigured Servers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 03:16 AM   #5
MajorLazarev

1. YouTube · 2. Vimeo · 3. Dailymotion · 4. Jetpack VideoPress · 5. Brightcove · 6. Wistia
MajorLazarev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 07:30 AM   #6
kronos77

Have a look at plans from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and swisslayer.com.
They are reliable companies with a stainless reputation. They have impressed me with its technical support within affordable hosting solutions. Their prompt customer support is the ultimate satisfaction whenever I face any difficulties.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 07:17 AM   #7
AizaKhan

The best server for live streaming depends on your specific needs, such as the number of viewers, stream quality, and budget. Cloud-based solutions like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) are also highly regarded for their scalability and

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
AizaKhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 12:10 AM   #8
clo@

Absolutely fantastic service - even into the late hours of the night.
Truly brilliant. You'd be mad not to go with Hostingsource.com web host.
Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount.
Old 04-24-2024, 12:08 AM   #9
How?

I'd say that Hostnamaste.com is one of the best web hosts I've tried. The customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up. Pages load fast.

Instant Activation Preconfigured Servers. Locations: USA, France, Canada, India, Russia.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote