Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 05-17-2017, 06:31 AM   #1
InfuzeIT

review my website

Hello guys,

I would like to get some feedback on usability, functionality and the visual aspect on my site. Any feedback would be helpful.

Thanks guys!

infuzeit.com.au
InfuzeIT is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-17-2017, 11:04 AM   #2
Techbmc

you got a nice site base on the niche you are into. Your site view and design are pretty good. keep it up. Meanwhile, hope you are making huge sum of money out of it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

|
|

|
|
|
|
Techbmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 11:38 AM   #3
bottlingplant22

I think, overall is good.

bottlingplant22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 09:14 PM   #4
InfuzeIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techbmc View Post
you got a nice site base on the niche you are into. Your site view and design are pretty good. keep it up. Meanwhile, hope you are making huge sum of money out of it?
Thank you for your response.

I am still a fairly young business, but I am definitely growing.. I did quit my full time job to focus on my business full time which was the best move I've done.

My main focus has now shifted onto managing and maintaining small to medium sized businesses on-site or remotely.
InfuzeIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 11:54 PM   #5
manavatmix

It's fast to load, mobile responsive & has a nice clean look. You've done a good job with it.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
manavatmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 03:42 AM   #6
Jeny055

Good one. But I found this - "© 2016 InfuzeIT. All Rights Reserved" must be 2017 I think.
Jeny055 is offline   Reply With Quote