Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 06-03-2015, 12:40 AM   #1
microlabs

Leads

Hello Everyone,

can anyone me tell me some new seo techniques that generates leads and traffic both.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

microlabs is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2015, 03:21 AM   #2
jewelraz

There is nothing new. Everything is based on the same old strategy i.e. sun raises in the morning and sets at the evening, rich are getting richer, cows can't eat meat and similarly you can't generate leads and traffic both unless you have a brand or quality products and tons of backlinks!
? Then
now!
jewelraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 03:49 AM   #3
kushalshah

Quote:
Originally Posted by microlabs View Post
Hello Everyone,

can anyone me tell me some new seo techniques that generates leads and traffic both.
Leads and traffic cannot be gained via any technique. It totally depends on lots of factors that totally depends on your products/services etc.

kushalshah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 05:58 AM   #4
Bangalorewebzon

post the classifieds ads...its used to the website traffic and website awareness
Bangalorewebzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 08:08 AM   #5
Crystal21

Search Engine Submission
Yahoo Answers
Link Building
Two way link Building
Three Way Link Building
Email Marketing(Email Sending)
Pinging
Micro Blog posting
Bulk SMS Send
Video sharing
Image Sharing
Audio Sharing
Product Submission
News Submission
Product Review Submission
Or buy backlinks from SEOclerks.
Crystal21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 10:14 PM   #6
microlabs

Thank you for your suggestions guys, but the problem is I own a ERP Site so I am unable to locate where to find my leads and promote my self

microlabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 10:53 PM   #7
ron1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal21 View Post
Search Engine Submission
Yahoo Answers
Link Building
Two way link Building
Three Way Link Building
Email Marketing(Email Sending)
Pinging
Micro Blog posting
Bulk SMS Send
Video sharing
Image Sharing
Audio Sharing
Product Submission
News Submission
Product Review Submission
Or buy backlinks from SEOclerks.
Buying links is the practice of black hat SEO, hence it is not advisable to buy links.Rest all the ways are good means of generating leads.There are also ways to get leads from twitter.

and
|
|
|
|

ron1 is offline   Reply With Quote