Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 09-27-2012, 05:13 AM   #1
a-b-c-d

Indian hosts recommendations?

Greetings to all webmasters here,
I am thinking to launch a new web site in India, so I need to choose the best Indian host.
What Indian hosts can you recommend me to look at?
What are your views on Webwerks.in?
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 03:02 AM   #2
Michel001

I know, webwerks.in is trustworthy web host that has been providing hosting services since 1996.
They have top-notch LIVE CHAT customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

Looks to be a good option to host web sites in India.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:03 PM   #3
kaithyedward

According to mine knowledge Godaddy is the best hosting company over all the world....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kaithyedward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:59 AM   #4
Gorrilas

I suggest you to look for customer reviews on them. As I know there is no better option in India than Webwerks.in. You will get high performance servers, stable networking and affordable prices.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:02 AM   #5
WebIntellects-R

AS I know there are a big number of hosts in India, you should ask for more reliable names at Indian forums I think.
WebIntellects-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:49 AM   #6
clo@

Webwerks.in seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.
Their servers are very stable.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:20 PM   #7
cobo_836

I think you should ask some famous forum in India, because too many hosts in India.

/
/
/
cobo_836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:47 AM   #8
zitam

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-b-c-d View Post
I am thinking to launch a new web site in India, so I need to choose the best Indian host.
Hi,

Check out HostSoch.in . They have Better Hosting Packages and it is the right place to host a website @ low cost in india.
Reliable and best in Hosting services.. The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best.

Last edited by zitam; 04-04-2017 at 10:30 PM..
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:09 AM   #9
How?

If I were you, I'd better choose webwerks.in - time-tested and trusted Indian host.
Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime my site has had.
It is fantastic host with great people and would not hesitate to recommend them.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:56 AM   #10
hostingexperts

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-b-c-d View Post

Dear,

We have listed few Top and Best web Hosting Companies from India @ HostingCharges.in . You can go through the site and compare the web hosting prices, features and select the right one.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:41 AM   #11
CPU

Uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes! Cant quibble about the price either.
Really, if you are going to host any website, use Webwerks.in - they deserve your business. I have never had a problem they couldn't fix, and fast.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:54 PM   #12
gdimoney

Host dot in or reseller club; rest are just crowd.

|
|
|
gdimoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 01:51 PM   #13
omprakash9

check their reviews section from google you will get idea about their service and support

omprakash9 is offline   Reply With Quote