Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 03-02-2013, 03:54 AM   #1
stefijain

do you know top laptop brand's name?

Hi,

i need to buy a laptop coz i m in suck with my dell laptop, too much heat and crashed always. i m in pain coz of it, please suggest me some good company name where i can buy one laptop good one for me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
stefijain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2013, 10:36 AM   #2
dixonga

I've had the same problems with my Dell laptop which was overheating. I have tried a sony vio whihc was great but when it broke down, it was expensive to fix. Currently I'm using a toshiba satellite which works great
dixonga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:24 PM   #3
kemcar

You can try Asus Laptops too. They come at reasonable prices, work great and are long lasting.

kemcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:46 PM   #4
sam davis

There are actually a lot of brands you can check out, Acer, Sony and Lenovo are just few of the best laptops brands.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:46 AM   #5
luciferdsouza

There are so many things which makes the company best for the year, it includes the cost, functionality and so many different features.

luciferdsouza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:48 AM   #6
cpwaterstone

in my opinion Dell is best in all

cpwaterstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:48 AM   #7
neha2215

Sony is the best.

adventure.anantagroup.com/

neha2215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:19 AM   #8
Kunalmathur

I think, "Apple laptop" is top.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:27 AM   #9
terrijhon

I think HP and Sony is best.

|
terrijhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:44 AM   #10
Wisestep

Lenovo is the best Laptop Try it

Get paid for referring jobs. Recruiters get
Wisestep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:06 AM   #11
JACKADEN

I think HP and Sony is best brand,

::
JACKADEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:03 AM   #12
mikejohn

i think sony is best.

mikejohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:29 PM   #13
vicky_patel

You can try Asus Laptops too. They come at reasonable prices, work great and are long lasting.

vicky_patel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 03:35 AM   #14
Grace Hall

Lenovo....Test And get experience..

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:35 AM   #15
affdec

Try accer is best..........

affdec is offline   Reply With Quote