Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 12-28-2011, 09:56 PM   #1
peterjordan35

Making a Promotional Website

I would like to tell what I have observed from my experience. It can prove helpful for people dealing with online marketing. I am into selling stuff online and follow a direct rule which makes me set my objectives and encourages me to sell as much products as possible. If something present on your website is not related to your motive, it would be better if you can remove it. Designing and maintaining an attractive looking and mind-boggling website is what one needs. I blended these rules in my profession and found great changes in career. Always update your website with latest content.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
peterjordan35 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2012, 02:13 AM   #2
Spoint_Vinil

thanks for the healthy tips have any idea about innovative website?let me know

|
Spoint_Vinil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:59 PM   #3
benroger

Thanks buddy for sharing. Best wishes for future pursuits.

benroger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 01:19 AM   #4
jeny

I agree with your tips and information.

|
|
jeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:33 PM   #5
BassMac

peterjordan35, what do you mean when you say mind-blowing website? I personally love a site that is what I would call mind-blowing and agree that those like me enjoy that type of site. My web partner and I believe that there is a vast market for those wanting simplicity and ease of use in a website. Is that something you would agree or disagree with, and if so why?

Side note: I joined this forum to learn from those who know more than me and help those that know less. All the "bump" like posts and self promotion posts on this forum however are driving me crazy. For fear of being deleted, I hesitate to ask whether or not you know of similar forums with better contributing members? If so PM with some links. If permanent links in your signature is your site, then kudos! Looks very nice.

BassMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:22 AM   #6
nanadakson

I thinks google also like those website which are informative and the information are contain with a new thing not copy past.

nanadakson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:38 PM   #7
nopi

thanks for share
vinyl privacy fence
nopi is offline   Reply With Quote