Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-11-2019, 02:04 AM   #1
Michel001

US server (Linux VPS with cPanel) ?

I'd like to choose the best web host: RAM: 4 GB, HDD: 110 GB, Unmetered traffic, cPanel, Linux
Got to know about Hostnamaste.com web host - their US servers look affordable.
Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?

Old 06-11-2019, 09:39 AM   #2
afrodita

KVChosting.net as well as hostingsource.com plans are the best and worth trying.
I love them because of consistent professional quality and easy accessibility for all my site needs. Every staff has been highly responsive to my questions and concerns with clear, concise answers to my questions, citations of rationale for their answers, patience, and politeness.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 12:23 AM   #3
serverwala

serverwala.org is a leading web hosting and data center service provider which provides dedicated server, VPS server, and cloud server or also managed all this services in world. it provides fast and reliable service in our client with 24X7 customer support. Our teams are always ready to support and give the best facilities in our client.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
serverwala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 10:14 AM   #4
grunn

Accounts from hostingsource.com and hostforweb.com are worth your attention.
I am happy with the service and will recommend their services to anyone looking for good service at affordable price.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 11:41 PM   #5
How?

I can say Kvchosting.net is awesome and people with complaints are just a minority, you can't please everyone and all companies have some problems now and again. It is configured well and works good without any problems.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 11:14 PM   #6
alvin_hoffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by serverwala View Post
serverwala.org is a leading web hosting and data center service provider which provides dedicated server, VPS server, and cloud server or also managed all this services in world. it provides fast and reliable service in our client with 24X7 customer support. Our teams are always ready to support and give the best facilities in our client.
thay host gaming server to?

|
|
|
alvin_hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 10:03 AM   #7
kronos77

QHoster.com and KVChosting.net plans are the best.
Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote