Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 03-01-2016, 09:06 AM   #1
zawza1990

Do you suffer from depression?

Depression is a pattern of behavior includes ... negative thinking, isolation and the rest of the cases not only exacerbate the feeling of despair.

The good news is that you can learn how to avoid the trap .When asked yourselves last time: Do you suffer from depression?

"Traps depression" are cases where people tend to be drawn to it because of the influence mood and lack of energy that characterize cases of depression. These cases are behavioral patterns include isolation, drinking alcohol, avoid personal relationships such as friendship, love, obesity and others. The good news is that if you read this article, it will be easier for you to identify them - and out of it. Knowing these cases are actually halfway to know the answer to the question: Do I suffer from depression? To avoid this trap and get out of the difficult feelings and behaviors that characterize the people in cases of depression.

The first trap: Isolation

Avoid isolation and social life are the common feature of depression. When a person is suffering from clinical depression it is automatically tends to stay away from the others and isolation. Social isolation exacerbate depression and isolation are exactly the opposite of what it needs depressed person in his life. Social life has improved dramatically and stop depression.

Solution: Registered list of friends and acquaintances who you may have lost communication and renewed relationship with them.

Trap two: Thinking

A key element of a depression is Infinite think in your case, in your relations with others, in your failures, in married life, self-censured, your future career, and much more. Depression poisons the line of thinking and "digging" infinite in all that is bad for you and try only make the situation worse. Psychologists say, "When you are in your head - you are in the land of the enemy." People with depression have a tendency to think too much in their condition, and these ideas that do not end may make you get rid of it . Every important position not simple, can be explained by the depressed person personal a failure.

Solution: When you feel that you have and you signed again into the trap of thoughts and reflections, have turned your attention to the social life, phone calls, read a book or watching a movie. All you can transform your attention to yourselves and your situation.

Mousetrap three: alcohol

Calming influence of alcohol is used in many cases to ease the pain of those suffering from depression. The problem is that the effect of alcohol catalyst for cases of depression may make the situation worse. Alcohol may help overcome social anxiety and sadness for a short period, but in the long term, it inhibits the nervous system, hurt sleep and increases the symptoms of depression.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zawza1990 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2016, 09:25 AM   #2
sabmian

depression

yes i'm it's very painful i can't explain.

i'm provide healthy and beauty tips and also write on depression since 2010

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

sabmian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 04:22 PM   #3
360dopes

Alcohol doesn't cure depression, it will only make you to forget your worries for a short period of time, then the depression comes back after.

360dopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 11:10 PM   #4
LuciferMill

It is possible to recover from alcohol or drug addiction and live a healthy life. You must not fall prey to common misconceptions and about addictive disorders and Serenity addiction.

Last edited by LuciferMill; 04-12-2020 at 11:12 PM..
LuciferMill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 01:36 AM   #5
raji96

Thanks for sharing the tips to recover from depression.

raji96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 04:00 AM   #6
mila5

I think that depression can be treated. You can watch different interesting movies, to avoid stress and also to have a lot of fun with friends.
mila5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 04:32 AM   #7
swipka777

I also like to watch different movies online and recently got https://www.infomir.us/products/mag420.html which mag420 which is a pretty good opportunity to watch different movies, videos online.
swipka777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 11:58 AM   #8
Kevin

Interesting post. I know what depression is. My doctor prescribed me pills, but having checked the info about them on the Canada Pharmacy site, I decided to try the alternative ways of treatment first. Honestly speaking, I didn't hear that alcohol can help. In most cases people who suffer from depression and start drinking alcohol become addicted. I would be careful with it.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote