Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > The Market > Sell Domains

Notices

Old 01-18-2012, 09:31 AM   #1
john2k

Server Hardening .com Domain Name Available - #1 in Google

"Server Hardening" is the commonly used phrase within the hosting and general tech communities which refers to increasing server security through a variety of means. A hardened server is a more secure server.

ServerHardening.com is #1 in Google, #1 in Ask.com and on the first page of results with Yahoo, Bing & Baidu for the keyword search phrase "server hardening."

Site traffic has been averaging just under 600 unique visitors per month for the past 5 months. Google Analytics: http://www.serverhardening.com/Stats...anuary2012.pdf

Google reports that there are 9,900 searches for "server hardening" each month. Google returns 2.3 million search results for "server hardening" without quotes and 505,000 with quotes.

Those searching for "server hardening" are either looking for server hardening advice/tips/guides or they are looking for companies that provide server hardening services.

Lapses in security can cause companies not only embarrassment but also significant expense. For some companies lapses in security can be ruinous. For that reason, server hardening clients often pay well over long periods of time. No company can afford the damage of being hacked.

ServerHardening.com is the perfect domain for reaching potential clients in this specific segment of the server management industry.

Current average site traffic of just under 600 unique visitors per month might not seem like much but it is a great starting point in building an even larger site audience of potential server hardening clients. If even only a tiny percentage (1-3%) of site visitors are converted into paying server hardening clients then ServerHardening.com would end up generating a significant monthly cash flow in relatively short amount of time. With additional marketing along with some time to build a client base, ServerHardening.com can become quite a serious opportunity for a company looking to enter this segment of the server management market and would be just as good of an opportunity for existing market participants.

I do not personally have enough expertise in server hardening across all the major platforms nor the financial resources to bring together the sort of team needed to capitalize on this opportunity. For that reason I am offering the ServerHardening.com domain up for sale.

Visit the Server Hardening website for additional information.

If you're interested in the domain, feel free to contact me with your offer via private message or send an email to John@ServerHardening.com

Old 02-03-2012, 08:48 AM   #2
buydomain

I would start a web directory on the domain and set the site up for ad revenue...How much do you want for it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
::
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
::

DynoNames.com a great place to register domain names & setup web hosting for any size website. Founded 2002
buydomain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 04:41 PM   #3
john2k

buydomain, sorry for the delayed response. I'm thinking at least a few thousand but am planning to put the domain up for online auction within the next few weeks unless a direct sale is made. Send me a PM if you'd like to be notified with the auction details when available. I'll also follow-up with a PM to make sure you see this.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:37 PM   #4
peterfreddy

Hi, What is the bid for your domain name. It is rich in keyword density. It must have a good value. You can have a free appraisal for your domain name from www.ZippoZap.com . This could give you an idea on how much to bid for the domain name.
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote