Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 04-19-2017, 01:51 AM   #1
daveephoto

Review for performance insights

I am trying to solve 3 problems showing from pingdom's performance insights.

1. Serve static content from a cookieless domain
2. Leverage browser caching
3. Remove query strings from static resources.

If you are on break and looking for a website to review, please visit http://daveelephotography.com

Thanks in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

daveephoto is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-19-2017, 05:54 AM   #2
Proofreader

Just install WP-Rocket (it is paid though) and it works out of the box. No config needed.

It fixes all 3 things you mention.
Proofreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 11:54 PM   #3
daveephoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proofreader View Post
Just install WP-Rocket (it is paid though) and it works out of the box. No config needed.

It fixes all 3 things you mention.
Thank you very much. I will read up more on that.

daveephoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:06 AM   #4
ReviewFlux

There are loads of no cost to use wp cache services, or maybe shift your hosting to someone that has a lightspeed server (much faster anyways).

ReviewFlux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 10:09 AM   #5
jackychen

Send a message via ICQ to jackychen Send a message via AIM to jackychen
A popular website. i like. thanks for share
jackychen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 08:53 AM   #6
jackychen92

i think is nice site
jackychen92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 06:34 AM   #7
globalyurtdisi

A popular site. i liked it. thanks for share

globalyurtdisi is offline   Reply With Quote