Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > HTML / DHTML

Notices

Old 11-11-2015, 03:43 PM   #1
couponsitescrip

Wordpress Post Template

I'm going to receive some info via email ( like: name, address, job, email, etc ).
I want to make from each email I receive a post. So I need to make a standard template for the description area so that I could enter only the data that is new in each email.

The question: where can I / how can I make something like this?
Yes a table code in html I think would be an option but I don't know how to write the code for it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Coupon Site Script in Action
couponsitescrip is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2015, 09:58 PM   #2
DavidHong

Plugin with Add Twitter , FaceBook like ....

DavidHong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 12:04 AM   #3
maya1

If you can download and post the wordpress theme that you can follow free download wordpress theme keyword for search.

/

/

/

|

maya1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 08:10 PM   #4
xender

I recommend you to use Cololib themes or Dythemes

xender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 08:29 PM   #5
xender

Best themes

You are looking for best themes right then go for THEMEGRILL
xender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 10:29 PM   #6
clonect

This plugin lets you add the custom post templates in your WordPress custom post type. You can easily apply your custom post template in custom post type single page like page template.

clonect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 10:30 AM   #7
mkrish

Blog and News Wordpress Themes

I recommended blog and news wordpress themes from www.pcmshaper.com/wordpress-themes/category/43-blog-magazine

templates &
themes provider

mkrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 08:14 PM   #8
Britanyxqa

Wordpress Post Template

Just wondering, where can I sell my psd templates designs, to be used for creating WordPress templates?
Britanyxqa is offline   Reply With Quote